Se.teen

As I pulled up the drive-way, I noticed that all the lights were off. I swear, if this nigga went to sleep on me, I was going to get real petty. I unlocked the door, and was met with a candle walkway. They made their way across the floor, then up the stairs. I went to sit the milk in the fridge, and walked back to follow the trail.

" Jay? " I yelled out, but I got no answer.

I continued to follow the trail, which led to the bathroom. There was a note on the door, telling me to wash up and prepare myself. I lightly laughed, walking into the bathroom. First, I replaced the liquid in the fleet with warm water, and cleansed myself. I then jumped into the shower, bathing myself and washing my face. I turned the water off, stepping out and drying myself off. There was a pair of black brief's sitting on the counter, along with a T-shirt. I stepped out of the bathroom, following the path once again to his room. There were rose pedals all over the bed. I sat down, lotioning myself up and spraying a little cologne on. I heard a bang down in the kitchen, so I ran downstairs to see what it was. I almost fainted at the sight.

" Finally. " he smiled at me, his gold grill glistening from the light of the flames. He knew that turned me on.

" What are you down here messing up? " I asked, walking towards him.

" I'll be messing up somebody in a minute. " be picked me up, placing me on his hard dick. I mentally counted the inches. He placed me on the counter, planting a kiss on my neck. I moaned, and I heard his chuckle. " You're not nervous? "

" Not really. " I sighed. " Im comfortable with you and your energy, so I'm not worried about anything. " I placed my hands on his chest, running them slowly down his abs, tugging at the elastic of his briefs.

His hands cupped my ass, as he walked closer to me. His lips brushed mine as he slowly, passionately started to kiss me. He bit down on my neck, and I placed my hands on his muscular back. He picked me up, and carried me to the front room. He fell down in between my legs, grinding against me. He slowly removed my briefs.

" Stomach. " he demanded.

" Why do I......." he smacked my ass, hard.

" Stomach. " he smiled, cockily.

I turned over on my stomach, and he wasted no time devouring my ass. His large hands covered my cheeks, spreading them apart. I could feel the length of his tongue slithering around my hole.

" Jay? " I moaned. He replaced his tongue with one of his fingers. I winced.

" Just relax. " he instructed me, coming closer to me and down biting on my ear. He slowly fingered me, loosening me up. " You like that, D? "

" Yes. " I moaned, and I could feel him smile against my neck. He climbed off of me, and I looked over to him. He was fully erect, and I was correct. About nine inches of thick dick. He slid on the condom, grabbing the lube.

" Stay relaxed, I'm just going to open you up a bit. " he licked his lips as I nodded. He applied a generous amount of lube to my hole, lining himself with it. " You ready? "

I nodded, as he slowly entered me. I will admit, it hurt like a bitch, but my adrenaline was so high, I didn't feel anything but pleasure. Plus, I waited this long for this, I'd be damned if I lied here and didn't take this dick.

" You good? " he checked, continuing to slide a few more inches inside, and that's when I could really feel him.

" Fuck. " I moaned. He started to stroke me slowly, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I could feel him put his chest to my back.

" Damn, good boy. Taking all of daddy's inches on the first try. " he sucked on my neck, driving me crazy.

" You know what they say........damn.....different strokes for different folks. " I struggled to say.

" Literally. " he chuckled. He picked up his speed, and the only thing you could hear was the slow clapping of our skin, and both of our moans. His moan was sexy.

I turned around on my back, and I looked in his eyes. I could see the passion as they locked me in. He used his lower body to fish for my hole, finding it and starting to thrust forward. I grabbed his face as he gave me a sexy smile, making me blush. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. He looked back into my eyes, and I felt something wet down there. I looked at his dick, and noticed the white substance that covered it.

" Did you nut inside of me? " I asked, breathless. No dumbass, he has on a condom.

" Naw, baby, I found that spot. " he grinned, pinning my legs all the way down.

I could feel him slipping deeper and deeper inside of me, and that caused me to arch my back more. I grabbed his chest, running my hands up and down his body. I could feel the sweat that glistened on his body, and normally that would turn me off, but it turned me on. It told me that he was putting in work. All of a sudden, I could feel myself about to climax. I made a face, and I guess he could tell.

" Go ahead, bust for daddy. " he bit his lip, and that's all that I needed. The sound of his voice and the way he said it sent me over the edge. I had to look away to keep it from getting on my face.

" Fuuuuck! " Jay moaned, pulling out and snatching the condom off. He stood straight up, allowing the nut to drop to the floor. We both were breathing heavily.

" You know, I just noticed that you called me baby. " I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

" You know you liked it. " he weakly chuckled, handing me a towel. He went to wipe the nut off of the floor, and walked away.

" Nuh uh, where you going? Saddle up, bitch, we're not done. " I smiled and he laughed loudly before giving me a reassuring grin.

" Alright, you asked for it. "