Part-23

NOTE-
Before reading this part, read part 19 so you don't get confused. And flashback will continue in next part too.
________________________

-With all the smiles you brought me. I never thought that you could cause me so many tears.- Anonymous

__

NANDINI'S POV

The moment I had jerked him away and was walking out of the room I felt a hard lump forming in my throat.

"Why it feels complicating to me to let him go. He is the murderer. Why I'm feeling like I've lost something beautiful." Swallow the hard lump I stood still for a second.

Yes, I've lost my parents because of him. After them I've faced a lot. And I can't share it to with anyone." I mentally though walking out of the engagement hall and wiping away my tears.

As I came out of the hall, I hurriedly took taxi and asked driver to take me to hill side. Where no one come. From past few weeks I've started to visit there whenever I want to be alone. The solace of more nature and less noise helps me to think straight there.

The taxi halted indicating that I've reached that place. After paying him I walked slowly towards the hill side from where the whole city could be seen and sat on the edge of it where only few people come.

''Mommmm'' Yelling loudly on top of my lungs while tears made their way out which I was holding back since what manik had told me I couldn't see anything except darkness which was around me. I wanted to hug her and tell her how not okay I'm.

But only because of Manik I can't.

'
I hate you Mr.Manik malhotra. I hate you with every inch of my skin and core of my heart. Because of you I don't have mom and dad right now. Because of you I had to face everything. I won't ever forgive you. Shouting as loud as I could I wiped away my tears roughly and abruptly from back of my palm.

____________________

FLASHBACK

Manik had walked out of room to attend his call. So I was alone in the room. I miss mom and dad. I wish if I could bring them back. I wish If I could tell them how much pain I've got after their death. No one was there for me. Not even Diya di.

"I wish if I could mom" I murmured silently wiping my tears.

"Nandini?" I heard Manik calling my name from outside. I quickly wiped tears stain from my face and stood up taking deep breath and went outside.

"Yes, you called me? " I came outside in front of him and asked while trying to held me tears.

"Yes, flash just go and get ready. We have to go somewhere I've brought a dress for you go and wear that fast. We will be leaving in 10minutes. Okay? He said and turned back to go down.

Before I could say " but" he yelled loudly.

"And no more buts please just do whatever I'm saying. You will get to know by yourself soon. " he said all of that turning back at me and soon he was gone.

"Ugh. what's with him? Frowning I went inside the room and found a beautiful dress of blue color with white sleeves of net. It was more like a beautiful long maxi.

"I hate taking gifts like that. Uff. What should I do now? " Muttering to myself  while holding the dress and caressing it by left hand.

I'm getting changed, my behavior and  everything. Before meeting Manik I was never like that because of what harshad had done. Maybe it's right that the past never leaves you. It follows you like a shadow. And probably the past I've, will never ever leave me. But with manik I've started to smile. I'm getting comfortable with Manik. Some weeks back I used to get scared even from him. But there is something in him which gives me solace and kind of peace.

But what are these feelings? Why are they so confusing? Maybe it's only because he is my good friend now.

"Maybe."I murmured shrugging my thoughts.

Because no one will ever love me. My body is not pure. And with all of these thoughts from past caused a tear fell down from my cheek.

"Nandini? Why are you taking so time? Come fast na." Manik yelled from outside pulling me out of my thoughts.

I quickly shrugged my thoughts and went inside restroom to change my dress.
_________________________

"Manik " I called as I was facing his back. He was waiting for me from 20 minutes as I had waste my time thinking about my past.

He turned back and looked at me with soft expressions. He was looking lost in something. He blinked his eyes several times until I brought him back into reality by snapping my fingers in front of him.

"What happened? You seemed Lost?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Uh-huh no, it's just that uh-h you're looking gorgeous on-n " he said and stopped at mid word but didn't fail in making me blush. A small smile crept on my lips after his sentence.

"Thankyou,  but on what? I  asked looking upward into his eyes. As his height is like a Eiffel tower.

"Uh, nothing and now sit fast inside car. " he said and opened door for me with a small cute smile.

I gave a glance to him while sitting inside car with returning same gesture.
------------------------------------------

MY WORKS

SEZIED
FINDING PEACE
________
My insta account is @nerjis.aly