PART-12

I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. Everything. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might have never met you."
_

________________________

NANDINI'S POV:

Last night aunty told me about Malhotra. I would have searched about him, but stupid internet. It was not working. Ugh.

I'll search about him in college, but I'll not leave him like that. I mumbled under breath. Last night, I didn't slept well. I was thinking about Manik, Mom and dad, and of course about diya di too. I and diya di had never been close much.

I don't know, why. but I'm feeling so restless since last night. Dad's lawyer's called me last night and he told me that dad had nominated me in almost everything. which means everything of dads property is on my name and a little half on Di's and the left property he has given to trust.

What would di think about this. I hope she won't get sad after hearing this. I will tell her later. But why I'm feeling like something isn't right.

But, what?. Ugh I've college today so I've to reach college on time and I Haven't changed my dress yet.

I hurriedly changed my night dress into black kurti with difficulty as my wound was still not healed and wore printed patiala shalwar with black stole. And let my hair open as the weather was good. And quickly left for college. I've already missed college yesterday.

I reached college and the first person whom I saw was that Sameer, he turned and looked at me and gave a evil smirk

I reached college and the first person whom I saw was that Sameer, he turned and looked at me and gave a evil smirk. Manik was standing beside him. But the memories of night came back to me again, which brought tears in my eyes, but I didn't let them flow. I cant let them show I'm weak. I walked away from there I don't want to think about last night. I have no courage left, to face him. I don't want my past yo repeat again.

______________

"What did you think you will cry and walk away and everything would be fine." I was walking in the corridor when I heard someone's voice behind me. Though I guessed whom it belongs, but I turned away and gave a glanced to him. I had promised myself not to think about last night and will not talk to manik however, my stupid heart. It never listens me whenever I'm with him. It always betrays me. However, I just want to stay away from that Sameer. What does manik what why can't he let me be in peace.
__

"You don't know anything, so don't say, okay. I replied him and turned away to walked away from him so I could avoid these things.

"Okay, let's say I don't know. But how can you walk away from that man? Don't you want to punish him. Don't be weak. Take a stand for yourself nandini. Don't let others break you. Be strong and fight for yourself. I don't know you much, but at least I can say this much." Manik's words made me stopped at my position.