PART-34(B)

Please listen, the above song while reading this. ❤️

MANIK'S POV:

It had been 2 hours and since we had been on our way to San Diego, It was a 2-hour drive but due to traffic, we haven't reached yet. When we went to her apartment, her neighbors told us that she has left in the morning saying that she was going to her home due to some work. I don't even

But since I've opened my eyes I'm feeling like something bad is going to happen. My heart is sinking down with each passing moment. But Deep down a little part of me is at peace that she is at her home. She is safe. Navya will explain to her and take her with us. And then we'll Handel that bastard and Nyonika. Never in my wild dreams, I had thought that Nyonika would be so down and evil. If cabir would not have listened to Nyonika and that bastard, then we would have never known. I'll not leave her like that. She has to pay for each and everything. It was cabir who gave us the idea to track the Nandini location through an app. And with that, we found out that she was in Hyderabad.

"When will we reach cabin?" I asked frustratingly

"Just 15 minutes we are just there and calm down, please. Everything will be okay" cabir Replied giving me a glance and turned his focus back to driving.

"I hope so," I mumbled

NANDINI'S POV:

Seeing him standing in front of me with a smirk, my heart almost stopped beating. I had not seen him, since that horrible night. In that seconds I felt panic rushing into me. After what he did to me that night, I had to go through the trauma. I had lost myself. After all, that time just now when I had thought that I have finally overcome; I found myself going back to old, torn self. For a moment, reality hit me hard. It was all because of Manik I had overcome my fears if he wasn't there with I would have been never overcome but why did he do that?

"Mom please help me." I mentally cribbed while he watched me standing stiffly with a wide smirk on his lips. I wanted to shout and scream but nothing came out my mouth. My throat was numb and I felt a lump forming inside it. I felt harder to breathe. Moving my eyeballs everywhere I tried to found the way to ran but to my dismay, nothing came to my sight.

"Well, well long time since we have last met? He murmured with a pout and continued I know the last meeting couldn't get well but this will be for sure." He winked and took slow steps towards me.

"This time I'll not let you go away easily, we will complete all the things which were left that night." He stated suppressing his laugh a little loud while taking steps towards me. I didn't do anything except standing there with my fists tightly closed staring him. I wanted to run but seeing me again after that night my mind had gone numb. Breathing in and out I decided to not let him abuse me again.

"I won't let him do that again."

"don't even dare to come near me." Gritting loudly I took a step back.

"Keep your voice low in front of me Nandini." He yelled angrily and suddenly changed his tone into soft.

"After all you will be needing strength for completing what we had left in our last meeting," he said waving his hand in air quivering his lips into a wide evil smirk.

"DIYA, AUNTY " gaining all my strength I started shouting loudly. "I won't let him do that. They would teach him a lesson. I won't show myself weak not I will let him enjoy seeing me weak and fragile.

"And what did you say? wait aunty will call cops and send you behind bars." I yelled as he came near while I took a step back.

"Tch Tch, how sad isn't it? to find out that the ones you trust are the ones who betray." He murmured and suddenly held my hand tightly pulling me onto him.