PART-15

NOTE: GUYS, I'VE WRITTEN A HALF POV OF MANIK'S IN PART-14 SO HERE IS THE FULL POV OF HIM.
___________
MANIK'S POV

I was waiting for Cabir for 15 minutes. he had told me that he will be right back in five minutes but here its almost 20 minutes gone and there is no sign of him. I was waiting like a fool, standing at the entrance of the canteen.  
I was tired of waiting. So I thought to take a round so that  maybe I could find him.

I was passing by the corridor when I saw Cabir and My Flash(nandini) talking with each other. while Cabir was smiling like a jerk infront of her. Wait did I just call her *MY *? Ughh.

I felt a stinging sensation of jealousy in my chest; when I saw them sharing a smile. Am I that bad? She haven't even talked to me like that even for once.

However, who cares?

Maybe I do. Oh shut up!

I noticed their each and every move. I could feel, only by looking at her that she was uncomfortable with cabir. Cabir suddenly forwarded his hand infront of her, but he immediately took back it too. It felt good.

I mentally prepared myself to beat the shit out of him for meeting her and talking to her.

Without waiting for him I left to canteen. To eat something and to  divert my mind from her.
But her thoughts didn't even leave me for once. What is she? Why she smiled at cabir like that? I don't know why I'm feeling so bad about this. maybe it's called jealousy?

Huh! whatever it is...I just hate this feeling.

After ordering a burger for myself. I again started zoning out in her thoughts. Nandini, she is weird. She starts crying when something happens. She says, she is not what I think about her. Huh! now what does that mean?

She's so strange. There is something which is bothering her. But what? Why do even I care? Why I'm getting attract towards her? Yes, I did misbehave with her in the morning today but that was because I was trying to stay away from her. She is making me insane.

"Sir.." I heard someone calling out my name from behind.

"Uh-huh" I replied to the waiter.

"sir your burger? "

"Oh okay you can go now". I muttered angrily in a low voice. Nandini is messing up with my thoughts too. Ugh, wow MANIK now you're even zoning out in her.

After eating burger. I stood up and was getting out of the canteen, when I saw her passing by.

Seeing her, something sparked and I quickly ran after her. I just want her to stay away from cabir. It's not like I don't trust Cabir. He is my best friend since childhood And he and I are like a brothers to each other. He almost knows everything about me. Except nandini. I had seen something different in Cabir's eyes for nandini. when he was asking about her and when he was talking to her. Why I'm bothering myself by thinking about her. It's her life and she can do whatever she wants. It certainly doesn't concern me. I was the one who told her to stay away from me so it shouldn't matter to me what she does or not. But I know one thing that is despite of consoling myself, it does bother me is what she feel for me?