PART-17

~But the second she opened her eyes and looked at me, I knew. She was either going to be the death of me . or she was going to be the one who finally brought me back to life.
______________________

MANIK'S POV

I was in my business class, Nandini's behavior was irking me to the core somehow. when it should not. She is just a friend to me and nothing else then why is it hurting so much. Ugh I should not be thinking about her like that.

Even so, I was trying to divert my mind by trying to paid attention towards the lecture, when I got cabir's message. I took out my phone hiding from sir because if he find out he'll make a drama.
I opened the message and tried to read it but sir was continuously looking at my side.

"Ugh what's with him today," I muttered under breath.

After sometime hiding myself from sir I opened and read the message.

"Buddy, nandini fainted in corridor. We have taken her to sick room. "

When I read it at first it made me numb for a second. I don't know why, it happened to me, why I went numb, however it did.

I slowly stood up and left the class hurriedly without paying any heed to anyone or Sir while everyone was staring at me.
"This happened to nandini because of me" I mentally blamed myself while running to the sick room.

I was pushing everyone who were coming on my way, I was on first floor while sick room was on third floor.

I hurriedly reached there panting heavily and saw cabir talking with navya.

"How is nandini?" I asked coming towards cabir and navya while bend a little as I was breathing heavily.

Cabir turned back and looked at my face at first for second, and then replied in a low voice "She is inside. And she still unconscious and that weird freaking doctor had told us to wait outside".

I didn't even hear cabir out fully, and ran into the sick room.

"Manik" he shouted calling me but I walked inside the room leaving cabir outside the room and then the sight I faced was enough for me to kill that doctor.

"What the hell?" I screamed at the doctor still shocked at what he was trying to do with my Flash, the doctor turned hastily and looked back at me and left nandini's shoulders quickly and his phone fell on the bed but even so he picked it up and shoved it in his pocket and moved back while stumbled a little.

I came rushing towards him and kicked him badly on his abdomen and held him from his collars while kicking him again countless time.

" How dare you touch my nandini ?". I punched him again in his face this time while yelling at him.

"I was not doing what you're thinking" he stammered in a horrified tone.

"So what were you doing you opportunist b****" I yelled gritting my teeth while I bend a little and made bend him too and kicked him hard on his stomach and abdomen.

I was going to punch on his face but suddenly cabir came from behind and held me tightly from my hand and chest.

"Leave me cabir, don't stop me this time" I yelled at him too while struggling to freed myself from his hold.