"I can't let go.." Bin yelled as I sighed. "Hyung, it's still going into hurt you and let's face the real fact hear and not try to hide it with Sentiments. This Mug.." I pointed. "..is Useless. Then try using the New Mug, you might come to like it..really"

"Just go home Sanha" I nodded, picking up the New Mug. "Alright see you then"

"Hey! Wait.. " he called out. What? "You taking that mug with you?" I nodded. "why?"

"I should be asking you that. Why do you need it? You have plenty of it, at home so..?"

"This.." I examined the mug, before turning back to face him. "I'm giving this to Minhyuk Hyung"

"What? Why?"

I shrugged. "He seems to like it so much and I am going to give it to someone who cherishes the Ceramic" Bin collected...more like he yanked the Mug from me instantly. "Minhyuk can always get another one" Bin Hyung, do you understand what I'm telling you? Can you read in between the lines?

Sighing, I gave up about to explain all I had said when the Mug fell from his hand and broke. Bin and I did nothing but stare at the broken pieces.

"Hyung..." I cooed. "...It could have been safer with Minhyuk Hyung. You should Make up your Mind and stop being indecisive. Its really annoying and I'm beginning to hate you for it." Taking another glance at the broken Ceramic, my gaze harden. "She's going to get her heartbroken, if she chooses you"

»»»

"The Midterms are coming already" I whined to Minhyuk who nodded back usually. He was thinking about Anna again. "Minhyuk, you should really prepare for this test, your parents won't let this go this time Hyung"