Chapter 31 - Moments

Start from the beginning

Calum took his shirt off and put on his cream blouse. He threw his trousers down exposing his boxers to which i blushed and looked away.

"Calum." I squealed.

"What?" He replied laughing.

"You know what." I replied, shaking my head at him.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind and could feel his breath on my neck.

"Cal, i need to borrow a shirt." I mumbled as i felt his nose tickle my ear.

"Mmm" he replied.

I giggled and pulled myself out of his grip.

I turned to look at him to see he was now in his lounger pants.

"Just wear my nasa one again, it looked better on you anyway." He said winking as he went into his draw and pulled out his t shirt.

"Thank you. Hey tomorrow Charlotte and i need to go pick up some clothes from home, okay." I told him and he nodded.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into Calum's nasa t shirt. It came just above my knees.

I walked out and saw him sitting up resting on the head of the bed, on his phone.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked as i walked over and climbed on the bed.

"Following some 5sos fam." He replied, smiling.

"Its cute how you call them that." I said, sitting up on my knees beside him.

"I don't like calling them fans, it's just...i don't know, it feels weird." He replied laughing lightly.

"Awwww you widdle cutie." I said mockingly as i poked his cheeks.

"Shut up." He said jokingly.

"Make me." I teased.

He smirked at me then locked his phone and put it down on the beside table before turning back to me and grabbing me roughly by the waist causing me to squeal.

"What are you doing.?" I asked through my laughter as he picked me up and set me on top of him so i was straddling him.

"Shutting you up." He replied, smirking cheekily.

He pressed his lips against mine and began kissing me roughly. He placed his hands on my lower back as he pulled me towards him, causing us to form a rocking motion. He moved his lips to my neck and began kissing my flesh, looking for my weak spot. I couldn't stop the moans from escaping my lips as i ran my fingers through his hair and tugged on it gently. He found my soft spot and gently began sucking and biting on the skin.

Surprisingly i wasn't embarrassed, or afraid. I felt like Calum respected me and i knew that i respected him.

"Your so fucking beautiful." He whispered in my ear, causing me to giggle and bite my lip.

He picked me up again and slowly lay me down on the bed so he was now hovering me. We kept kissing and he grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist. His hands were making their way up and down my thighs and inner thighs causing me to moan into our kisses. Things were getting super heated.

I tugged on the hem of his t shirt and he ripped it off instantly, causing me to laugh at his eagerness. His hand made its way up into the inside of the t shirt i was wearing till it rested just on the side of my right breast. We kept rocking gently on the bed, both of us consumed in one another. I moved my lips over to his neck to tease him and giggled into his tanned skin when i heard light moans escape his lips. I kept kissing the bare skin on his neck.