Chapter 21 - Fresh Start

Shakila's p.o.v.

"I guess your right" i said to Charlotte smiling.

"Of course I'm right, right Ash?" Charlotte asked turning to Ashton.

"Course babe. Just forget it Shakila, I'm sure it will all blow over" Ashton said, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"But what if Calum hates me?" I asked, tears threatening to leave my eyes.

"He wont, trust me" Ashton replied.

I smiled at both Ashton and Charlotte and pulled them in for a hug.

"I love you guys, thank you so much" i said, hugging them.

"No problem babe" Ashton replied.

"Yeah, no problemo" Charlotte added.

"So, how shall we end this gracious day?" Charlotte asked standing up and dusting off her clothes.

Charlotte, Ashton and I have been talking for the past twenty or so minutes. I cried it all out to them but they simply talked me through it and told me that i wasn't a bad person, even though i still felt awful inside.

"Um...why don't we head back to the embankment like the other day? We never managed to hit the arcades over there?" Ashton suggested.

"Lets do it" Charlotte said.

"But what about the others?" I asked.

"They'll be here, they're already on their way" Ashton replied, smirking slightly.

"Aaah, speak of the devil....or....Michael haha" Charlotte said, i followed her gaze and saw Michael, Luke and Calum walking towards us.

Seeing Calum and Luke instantly made the guilt wash over me again, but i knew what i was going to fix all of this, it's what i talked to Charlotte and Ashton about.

"Hey" Ashton greeted.

"Sup" Michael replied.

"H...hey" i practically whispered.

Luke smiled at me slightly, whilst Calum looked deep in thought.

"You okay now?" Michael asked me, concerned. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Great" Michael replied, pulling me in for a hug.

"Are you guys alright, i mean did you sort everything?" Charlotte asked. Both boys looked at each other and nodded.

Well that was a relief.

"Uh, well we decided to change the day around by heading back to the embankment for the arcades, you all in?" Ashton asked the rest of the boys.

Michael and Luke nodded. Calum didn't respond.

"Cal?" Ashton said, trying to gain his attention. Calum looked up and met my gaze, i looked away and turned my attention to Charlotte.

"Uh, yeah i...i guess" he replied.

"Alright then, lets go" Charlotte said.

We all began walking down the road towards the embankment as its not far from the London bridge station.

~~~~

Calum's p.o.v.

We were walking down towards the embankment and i just couldn't stop staring at Shakila awkwardly. She looked like she was upset with me. I wanted to tell her how i felt but i just cant bring myself to do it, I'm sure she hates me now.

I felt Luke nudge my arm.

"Mate are you gonna tell her or what?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and stared at the ground.

"Dude you need to tell her how you feel, before its too late" He said. Michael had now stood beside me and was eavesdropping on our conversation.

"I cant. I mean look at her, she hates me" I whispered.

"No she doesn't" Luke replied.

"Yeah? How do you know?" I asked him.

"HEY SHAKILA" Michael suddenly yelled.

"Mike what-" i said but his yelling cut me off.

"Yeah Mike" she replied, walking over to us from Charlotte and Ashton.

"Do you hate Calum?" He asked her. I mentally slapped myself for talking to Luke with Mike around. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

She nervously fiddled with her fingers before speaking.

"Uh...n..no...i don't hate him" she replied. It came out as more of a mumble. She made eye contact with me for a split second before looking away.

"There ya have it" Michael said turning his gaze to me.

Shakila was about to walk ahead to join Ashton and Charlotte but i grabbed her arm stopping her from doing so.

"I need to talk to you" i told her, she stayed quiet and nodded her head slowly."okay" she replied.

"Without you Mike" i added looking at Michael, signalling for him to go ahead and join Ashton and Charlotte.

"Fine fine whatever" Michael said rolling his eyes before trudging away causing Shakila to laugh at his actions. Gosh her eyes light up perfectly when she smiles.

I slowed my pace so the others ahead couldn't hear us, i still had Luke beside me as this involved him.

"Listen Shakila I-"

~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA CLIFF HANGER 😩🔫

SHAME SHAME SHAME HAHAHAHAHA LOOO

SO ERMMM WHAT IS UP MY WATTPADERZZZ... HOW Y'ALL LIKING THIS STORY HUH?? LEMME NO

AND WOOOO I STARTED AN ASHTON FANFIC, CHEK IT ITS AWESOME AND I HAVE THE WHOLE STORY PLANNED OUT, ITS GONNA B EPIC YO 😏👊 ITS CALLED 'KEEP ME SAFE'

SO UH....YEAH WENT TO WATCH WICKED THE MUSICAL...IT WAS WICKED I CRIED. GLINDA THE GOOD WITCH IS A TOTAL BITCH AND DOROTHY AWWW HELL NO DONT GET ME STARTED ON THAT MOO FACE, SHES SO STUPID AND SHE ACTS ALL CUTE WHEN SHE IS A STUPID MELTER WOMAN THING UGH

SO LIKE THE BAD WITCH WAS ORIGIONALLY THE GOOD WITCH AND ERMM YEAH DID I MENTION I CRIED, THEN I HAD STARBUCKS AND FELT SICK 💩

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE XD

REMEMBER COMMENT OKAAAAIIIIII

-Shakila😜