Chapter 8 - Boys

We walked back up onto the open deck of the boat. Ashton, Michael , Calum and Charlotte were now playing truth or dare. I was a out to walk over to them, when Luke held my arm.

"Are you gonna go over there?" He asked quietly.

"Uh...i was going to....why?" I asked , confused.

"Nothing..never mind" he let go of my arm and walked to the other side of the boat and sat down,i walked over and sat beside him.

"Luke? Whats wrong?" I asked, clearly noticing the sadness across his face.

He stayed silent and took out his phone, he opened the app angry birds and started playing. I put my hand over his phone so he couldn't see what he was doing.

"Stop" he said laughing.

"Then tell me whats wrong c'mon...you know you wanna" i said nudging his shoulder.

"Its just, you and Calum seem to be getting along and Charlotte and Ashton like each other and Mikes always on his damn phone, so.....i....dunno.." He said embarrassed.

"LUKE HEMMINGS ARE YOU LONELY?" I yelled, so only he could hear as the others were still stuck into their game. He laughed a little, then looked away.

I turned his face so he was looking at me again. "Listen to me Luke Hemming, you are a hot australian with a voice to die for and hundreds of hot girls screaming your name...you my friend are most definitely not alone okay, we are all here for you" i smiled at him and in return he smiled back.

"I am here for you" I finally said, kissing him on his cheek.

"Thanks, Shakila, your pretty hot too by the way" he replied, winking.

"Ugh pretty hot? Thats it" i said jokingly , we both laughed and walked over to join the others in their game.

"Were playing, count us in " Luke said and we sat down with the others.

"Okay cool, Shakila...I dare you..to....kiss someone in this group......on the lips" Michael said, impressed with what he came up with.

I felt my face turn red as all eyes were on me. I gulped and stuttered out the word "i....i..cant"

Charlotte giggled. "Why not" she asked, leaning on Ashton.

"Because, i just cant"

"Okay, well you have to, so pick someone" Michael stated matter of factly.

"Uh.....NO"

"Why? You scared?" Ashton teased, causing everyone to laugh at me, making me feel even more embarrassed.

"No I'm not scared...i...just...um" i bit my lip.

"I...just...cant" i mumbled.

"Awwww shes gone all shy" Calum teased.

"Shut up" I snapped, back, causing him to laugh to himself.

"Just kiss Calum, you did already, just do it again" Michael stated, Calum leaned it and puckered his lips.

I laughed in his face and pushed him away "in your dreams mate".

"What about Luke, he hasn't said much" Charlotte said pointing to Luke and winking.

"You know what...." I shouted so everyone could hear me, then leaned in and kissed.........

~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA CLIFF HANGER BABY

THIS CHAPTER WAS NOT MEANT TO BE SHORT BUT I JUST HAD TO END IT THERE, AND MY PLAN KINDA TOOK A WRONG TURN SO YEAH, NOW I AM A LITTLE STUCK BUT DONT WORRY BOWT IT. I WILL GET OVER IT.

OOOOOOOOH 😱😱😱😱😱😱

WHO COULD IT BE????

-LUKE?

-CALUM?

-MICHAEL?

-ASHTON?

TELL ME WHO U THINK IT SHOULD BE ....OR WHO U THINK IT IS??

Which one? Which one? Ooh i feel so evil right now 😈😈😈😈😈

Till next time.

To everyone who has read U ROCK WOOP WOOP ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌😉😉😉

-Shakila😜