Chapter 24 - Save Me

"Let me go or else i will scream" i warned. He moved his face closer to mine and i could feel his breath on my face. It smelt of cigarettes.

"Now you know you wont do that, cause if you do, you'll regret it" he said in a slow deep tone, that sent shivers down my spine. I looked at Charlotte who had the same look on her face as i did.

Fear.

The other boy tightened his grip on Charlotte and began playing with her hair. I could tell she was scared and disgusted. She tried squirming his way out of his grip, but that only made him hold her tighter, causing her to wince in pain a few times.

We were now completely blocked in by these boys, i could only see through the gaps in their bodies, people walking past, a few looks were given but nobody did anything about it. I couldn't see the boys, but i was silently praying that they noticed.

I took out my phone and immediately tried calling Calum. The wannabe guy snatched it from my hands and shook his head at me, whilst the tattooed guy just started at me blankly as if he was in a daze.

"That was a stupid thing to do wasn't it" the wannabe guy said, putting my phone away in his pocket.

The tattooed guy forcefully pulled me closer to him causing me to gasp and he placed his hands on my waist. I tried pushing him off but it had no effect on him.

"Let us go. What the hell do even expect to do with us, people will notice YOU ASSHOLES" Charlotte spat at the tattooed guy, he looked at her briefly and then back at me. A huge smile plastered itself on his face as if he was proud of himself.

"GET OFF ME" I half yelled, causing him to anger slightly.

He leaned it closer and pushed himself closer to me, if that was even possible, one hand slipped down and squeezed my bum causing me to gasp.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" i yelled.

I lost it and started hitting and kicking him like crazy. I can't stand being touched by strangers and i guess i went into breakdown mode. Tears of anger and disgust escaping my eyes. I hated being touched or treated like an object and i especially hated when a stranger put his hands on me.

"HEY, GET THE FUCK FROM THEM" i heard a thick australian voice yell. The boys split to see who it was.

Ashton. Followed by the other boys.

"And what if we don't" the tattooed boy said firmly gripping my waist causing me to let out a small whimper, as a few more tears slid down my face.

I looked at the boys and stopped my gaze on Calum who's eyes were burning into the tattooed guys eyes. If looks could kill.....

"TAKE.YOUR.HANDS.OFF.HER" Calum said through gritted teeth to the tattooed boy who was holding me firmly in his grip. Calum was clenching his fists, as were the other boys.

"And. what. if. i. don't." the tattooed boy repeated. He lowered his hands and placed them on my bum again, squeezing it roughly as he smirked evilly at Calum. I let out small yelp and kept trying to push him off me.

Calum and Luke instantly jumped to my rescue and started ripping the tattooed boy away from me, then him and Calum started fighting. Ashton punched the snapback guy straight in the face causing him to jump back.

All the boys were now erupting into a fight and almost immediately the arcade security broke up all he boys and started removing the tattooed boy and his friends them from the arcade. We told them what happened and they gave Calum and the others a warning but let them stay.

"You alright?" Ashton asked Charlotte going over to her and wrapping his arms around her protectively. She gave him a weak smile and hugged him like her life depended on it.

"I'm alright now. Thank you" she replied and kissed him softly on the lips.

"THOSE GUYS WERE DICKS, I SHOULD GO BACK THERE AND KICK THEIR ASSES" Michael yelled, very frustratedly.

"YEAH WE SHOULD, ITS THE LEAST THEY DESERVE" Ashton said, angrily.

"No, Ash please, just...let it go" Charlotte said lightly, trying to calm him down.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked me.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine" i managed to choke out. I put on my best fake smile.

Luke looked at me sympathetically and nodded lightly.

"Your not alright" Calum said sternly.

I looked at him confused.

"Yeah, i...i am" i stuttered, still trying to make myself sound believable.

"Shakila, you don't have to pretend....... that asshole put his hands on you, if that was me i probably would've screamed like crazy and spat in his face. Your not ok, i know your not" Charlotte explained sweetly as i curled up awkwardly. She was right, i felt humiliated, embarrasses and absolutely disgusted.

I just wanted to disappear.

Calum came up to me and opened his arms out.

"Come here" he whispered softly and i instantly ran into his arms and quietly sobbed into his shirt, staining it with my tears.

He didn't say anything.

Nobody said anything.

He began rubbing circles on my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"It's ok. It's ok. Shhh. I'm not gonna let that happen to you ever again okay. I promise" He whispered in my ear.

"DAMN STRAIGHT. ANYBODY THAT TOUCHES MY GIRLS ARE GONNA GET AN ASS WOOPIN' AM I RIGHT LUKE?" Michael yelled raising his hand in the air for Luke to hi five.

"HELL YEAH" Luke replied and hi fived him.

I laughed slightly at their attempt to cheer me up.

"I love you guys" i said, wiping away my tears, smiling at them. Calum wrapped his hands around my tummy protectively and rested his chin on my shoulder. I stiffened for a second, causing him to remove his hands. "Sorry" he said awkwardly.

"No....it's....it's....uh....okay" i stuttered slightly and he slowly lifted his hands back up to rest on my tummy. I softly stroked his hands with my thumb and tilted my head to face him, pecking his cheek lightly. "Thank you" i whispered looking straight into his big brown eyes.

He smiled in return and i could see his eyes move from my eyes to my lips, then back to my eyes. I can't lie i was doing the same. He leaned in slightly but before he could kiss me i turned my head, acting as if i hadn't noticed.

I did want to kiss him i really, really did but i just felt so embarrassed and overwhelmed by the whole situation.

What if he thought i was needy?

~~~~~~~~~

Calum's p.o.v.

"Thank you" she whispered looking into my eyes. I smiled in return and could see her staring at my lips then back into my eyes. I was doing the same to her. I leaned in and was just about to kiss her but she snapped her head in the other direction.

I don't know why.

Why would she get so close to just cut me off.

Was she nervous?

Afraid?

Did she still just want to be friends?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HELLO....IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING FOR ?? 😹"

WHY AM I A CRYING CAT?? WTF 👴 THATS BETTER 💩

BIG FISH LITTLE FISH CARDBOARD BOX 🙉🐠📦 OOOOOHHH HAHAHA LEGEND

SOOO WHATS UP...HOW Y'ALL DOING...

MY CONVO IS CONTINUING FROM PIECES OF ME...COZ I RUN OUR OF THINGS TO SAY EASILY LOOOL

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MELMEL_E3 COZ SHES AWESOME 👍👍 SO THIS IS FOR U HONEY BOOO 😘😘😘😘

X FACTORS ON NOW WOOOOOO LOVE U GUYS...COMMENT PLEASE OKAYYY

-Shakila😜