Thrift Shopping

***Devon's POV***
I led Frank straight out of the hotel and left him with no breakfast. He begged to stop somewhere, but I wouldn't let him. I wanted- no needed to go to Disney. It was the morning and I was more excited than I had been in months. The devouring grin had taken over my face since Izzy had gotten out of that bed and Frank had found out we tricked. I rolled my shoulders and looked out the window. There were a few stores pass. I was swaying back and forth getting ready for the day. Frank grabbed my hand with one of his hands. I smiled at him. Today was going to be great.
*************************************************************************************
***Chrissi’s POV***
I moved from the bed to the chair and back to the bed. I was so worried about Jess. She didn’t answer any of my calls. I mean it’s not like I was panicking. Okay, maybe I was panicking a little. Maybe just a tad bit more than bit. I looked at my phone again and didn’t see anything. Fuck me. I sat on my bed. I didn’t want to bother Gee because he was working on his new comic and probably working on a new song. He would never tell me that stuff. I guess it made sense. I didn’t know. I sighed and laid down. I think the best thing to do right now besides sleep. I took deep breathes until I faded back to sleep.
***Time Lapse***

I woke up and instantly checked my phone. There was nothing. I went out to the living room to see Gee sleeping on the couch. I put a blanket over him and headed out. I had nothing better to. While walking down the street, I saw Mikey. He was holding hands with another boy. The boy was tall and skinny. He looked like a stick. I waved at Mikey and he waved back. He was smiling. Mike Way was smiling. My eyes widened. I had barley ever seen Mike smile. They kept walking. I shook my head and kept walking. I looked at the thrift shop. I had never ever been thrift shopping and I was bored. I went into the store and looked around. Some of the things in here were cute. I probably would have bought it if it wasn’t used. I bit my lip and looked around.

“What is someone like Chrissi Jones doing at a small shop like mine?” I turned around. There was a boy who was probably twenty. He was grinning at me. I rolled my eyes. I went to the back of the store.

“Mr. Way isn’t here, is he?” The boy came behind me and grabbed my butt. I squealed and slapped his hand.

“Don’t touch me!” I screamed at him. He backed off and raised his hands above his had.

“Just joking around princess.” No matter how much of a glare I gave him, he just sat there with a stupid grin covering his face. I rolled my eyes at the idiot.

“Name is Daniel. At your service. Why are you even here?” Little Mr. Asshole asked.

“I was bored. What are you doing here?”

“I work here.” He said freshly.

“I work here.” I mimicked. He didn’t answer. Kay, fuck you. I needed to get out of here, but I was too lazy to leave. I looked at Daniel who was leaning against a wall. He was picking at his fingernails. I tried to ignore his presence while I looked at the clothes. Nothing interesting. I didn’t understand why I hadn’t left you. I mean, the employees were assholes, the clothes were unattractive, and the place stunk like a skunk. I decided it was time to leave.

“Adios Daniel.” He looked up as I was exiting the building. I flipped him off and added a wink at the end. He stayed calm through all of it. I didn’t know what I wanted to do next. The idea of heading home popped in my head, but I ignored it. Gee was working hard and I didn’t want to bother him. I decided to go get some coffee. I stopped at a local Starbucks and ordered coffee. The girl handed me my coffee. I sat at an empty table and sipped quietly.

It was going to be a long day.