A Little Vacation

***Devon's POV***

"Frank we need to get out. I want to go somewhere." I was getting out of the shower. Frankie was in the bedroom waiting to take a shower. Frank looked up from his book with a dumbfounded look on his look. I started to laugh. The laugh was one of those laughs when nothing came out so you looked like a dying seal. Frank laughed at me. We sat there dying of laughter.

"What were you saying?" He asked after he finished laughing.

"I think we should go on a vacation. Maybe to Colorado or something." I said once again. Frankie grinned at me.

"Well I actually had to ask you something. Devon, we are going on tour and I don't want to leave you all alone. Would you like to come with us." Frank got up and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and then frowned.

"I want to babe, but I need to stay at work. I think this is more of a guy time for you guys. I think it would be better if you went with your guys. I'll come see you guys when you are near here. Okay?" I couldn't go with them. I didn't want the boys to hate me and I needed my own break from Frankie. I cared about him, but we needed a break from each other. It would keep our relationship healthy and make it go on longer.

"That's fine baby. I don't want to force you to come." He hugged me tightly. I smiled at him.

(A/N- If I said they lived anywhere else oops. I'm to lazy to go check so now they lived in California. If they didn't well suck it.)

"We need to go somewhere before I leave. How about Disney Land?" He grabbed my hand. "Just me and you." He pulled me close. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I giggled.

"Get ready beautiful. We can stay there for a night. I have a week before I have to leave so it should be a good two days." He let me go to get a extra pair of clothes. I got ready in twenty minutes. Frank was ready as well. We decided not to tell anyone. I could feel the chills go up my back. I hadn't gone anywhere since I was twelve. This was going to be super exciting.

***Time Lapse****

The hotel that Frank stopped at was huge, but empty. It make sense though. It was March so most kids were in school and since we were going to Disney not a lot of people were going to be here. Frank rented out a hotel room for three days which didn't make sense. I ignored that factor. We headed up to the room and set down our stuff.

"I want to go to Disney now!" Frank whined and I was brushing my hair.

"We just sat in the car for three hours bub. I'm not moving from this spot." I sat on the ground.

"Not if I can help it." Frank grabbed me bridal style and picked me up no problem. I tried my best to fight it.

"Hey, sweetheart, don't fight. I got the muscles." His kissed my nose. He was still holding me as we exited the hotel.

"You can put me down now." I sighed.

"How do I know you aren't going to run?" He raised an eyebrow.

"We are already outside. Where would I go? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have never been here. Or anywhere close to here." I poked him.

"I want to carry you so I will." He didn't put me down. The walk to the car was short so I didn't fight. I was a huge roller coaster fanatic so I couldn't wait. Frank set me down in the shot gun seat. It took about ten minutes to get to Disney. It was 12PM so the park was abandoned except for the occasional old couple. Frank led me around the park and brought me to different rides.

"Are you Frank Iero?" A girl tugged on Frank's shirt.

"Of course he is stupid." Another girl slapped her head.

"Ow, bitch. Anyway, I am a huge fan. You saved my life." She had a wide smile on her face.

"I am happy I did. Someone as beautiful as you deserves to be living." He brought her into a hug. She was squealing. I felt bad feeling this way, but that hurt. I hated when Frank called another girl beautiful. It seriously hurt. I know she was a fan and she was very pretty, but I wanted Frank all to myself. Once the girl was done squealing, got a picture with Frank, and a signature we went off. Frank put his arm around my shoulder.

"What's the matter baby?" He looked at me with thoughtful eyes.

"I guess I was jealous. I know I shouldn't be because well your famous and you will have fan-girls crawling up your anus, but I am." I admitted. He kissed my cheek. I turned to him.

"Babe, I'll love you till the day I die. I tell other girls that they are beautiful because they are, but you are the fairest one of them all." He lifted his hands to the sky and shouted it out. I blushed.

This was going to be a fun two days.