Rosa sneaks out, Ratchets a mad scientist!!!

HEY GUYS! I AM ALIVE! Im soooooo sorry i didnt get to update at ALL this summer, I was super busy most days, others i just slept. So i hope you enjoy this new chapter! For fanfiction.net and Wattpad I have a challange for you all

Ok sooo I know u probably thought this to be a update. Sadly no. Freaking block. So I have read a few of these. My favorite being from Megatrons Blackfire and fanfiction.net. I challenge you my readers to make a Fem! Optimus prime story. It doesnt have to be Prime verse it can be ANY universe from the fisrt transformers. To the unicron trilogy to animated to rid2015 to rescue bots to prime. WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO!

The only rules are that optimus prime must be born or changed into a girl!

she can have a sparkmate even if that sparkmate is a con for when she was oriona pax (right that would be the girl version of his name?)

anyways just follow the Prime must be born or changed into a girl anf ur golden!

But first shout out to

FANFICTION.NET

StormMoonStarLight

Jacobfrit

Tia Prime

Starmius Prime

LoveAngel5952

And The Original author of this story Optimus is Bae 16

QUOTEV

Lyric Freak Happy theres an update!?

Liv Death Lionheart Primusen

Alexandria Ansell

Arcady4712

Dragonsforever

Dakota fang potter

Insanity

XxLostbunnygirlxX

Magic prime

White wolf leader

WATTPAD

Fayehailstrum

Osh1988

Zoogirl34

CON WARSHIP

In the mostly mainroom of the war ship Commander Starscream is rewatching the space bridge explosion and Megatron's death, caused by his own foolishness.

"Such a shame.But I applaud you, Megatron.You certainly made a grand exit." Starscream says with glee. Soundwave comes out of nowhere, all ninja like with only beeping give starscream notice that he arrived.

"Ah, Soundwave.Cue the audio/visual.I wish to address the troops." Starscream request/orders the silent splendorman of the Decepticons. Starscream appears on all the screens of the nemesis.Interrupting the hard working troops

"The loss of Megatron, leader of the great Decepticon uprising, is certainly a blow to our cause.Yet we mustn't despair over his tragic demise but instead embrace his ultimate sacrifice and build upon the foundation he laid with an even mightier hand." Starscream says inflating his already enormous ego.

"With all due respect, Commander Star-- Uh, lord Starscream." Steve interrupts politely. (A/N STEVE HAS 9 LIVES!)

"Yes, yes.What is it?" Starscream asked annoyed.

"If we failed to conquer earth under lord Megatron's command, what hope do we have now while the autobots still defend it?" Steve asked. Starscream sighs in annoyance.

"Allow me to be crystal clear.I studied for millennia under our former master.Thus, I am equipped to lead you I, Megatron's true heir, lord Starscream, emperor of destruction!" Starscream announces, again inflating his already GIANT ego. The Vehicons break into whispers among themselves.

Transformers prime: Jack's sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें