Back to base....and space?

HELLO PEOPLE OF WITCH WORLD AND THE EARTHLY PLANES!!!!!! Here is a new chapter for you all. 

Please read and review.

Klarion the witch boy-OR I WILL HEX YOU!!!!

Dragonfire- uhhh wrong cartoon witch-boy.

Klarion=oops my bad

Teekl- Meow

Klarion- shut up you stupid cat! *Portals away*

Dragonfire- welllll that was unexpected. can anyone guess where those two are from?

DECEPTICON WARSHIP.

Somewhere above the earth.

"Please,Lord Megatron! I meant no..."Starscream tried to say only to stumble backwards, after getting hit in the chest.

"I ordered you to await my command." Megatron howled at Starscream, hitting him once again, sending him backwards.

"And instead, your mindless agenda resulted in the disassembling of my ship!And the delay of my plans!" Megatron glares, stomping over to Starscream.

"My intentions were pure, Master.I only wanted you to be rid of Optimus." Starscream says,only to get Megatron's foot crushing his face.

"No one rids me of Optimus Prime but me! Do you understand?! DO YOU?!" Megatron blows adding more pressure to Starscream's face. Starscream starts to panic.

"Lord Megatron, I will make things right, I swear! I know how to set your plans back on course!" Starscream says in a strained voice. Megatron takes his foot off him, and grabs his neck to lift him to eye level.

"Explain, Starscream. Quickly." Megatron ordered

DARBY RESIDENCE

Rosa was pouting at Jack, as she was put to bed.

"I wanted to stay Jacky! They my friends!" Rosa told him angry.

"No Rosie! It's too dangerous for us." Jack says. Rosa says nothing, and turns her back to Jack.

"I just want to protect you. Goodnight Rosie." Jack says walking out of the room.

After tucking Rosa in, Jack sighs to himself and heads for the garage. Jack sits down on a stool and starts to work on his bike. Bulkhead pulls up.

"Now I understand why you had to rush home." Miko comments.

"Don't you have something more exciting to do, Miko?" Jack asked, wanting to be alone.

"So, this is where you hang, uh? Back home in Tokyo I have loving parents and two purebred cats, Tchitchi and Dingdong.I went to the best school to piano lessons since I was three." Miko tells him, playing with a snowman decoration. (A/N how ironic XD )

"How nice for you." Jack comments hoping for her to leave.

"No, how boring.It wasn't me.Why do you think I jumped at the chance of transfer here?" Miko asked.

"To Jasper, Nevada.The entertainment capital of the world?" Jack asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, the brochure lied.Piano lessons were starting to look pretty good in fact.But then, the last couple of days happened." Miko confesses.

"Do you have a point?" Jack asked getting annoyed.

"You bet.I saw what you did today.When you saved Raf.When you came to save me, and Rosa" Miko exclaims.

"I've been raised to be responsible.To my schoolwork, to my mom, my mom, and most importantly, to Rosa!" Jack says.

"Dude, hear me out.You're no fry-cook, you're a rockstar! Stop trying to pretend you and Rosa are normal, Jack.You'll never fit in.You and Rosa were born to do so much more. Rosa was bleeding energon! She is definitely not normal!" Miko tells him doing the classic hands on hips mother bit.