interesting

HAPPY 2016 PEOPLE I'M DRAGONFIRE PRIME. Alright someone and I will not name who because she knows who she is keeps asking me to update this story every time a new chapter is posted, and I mean EVERY TIME! GRRRRR. Anyways

LET'S GET STARTED!

Previously on Transformers prime: jacks sister

Soundwave holds up Rosa.

"What is it Soundwave?" Starscream asked. Soundwave points to Rosa's bleeding arm. Starscream takes a closer look. He gasps and looked at Soundwave.

"Is that... Energon?!"

PRESENT 

"How can that be!?" Starscream asked surprised this HUMAN is bleeding Energon. Soundwave shows him a scan result, Rosa's scan result. To say the results are shocking is an understatement.

"She's cybertronian? How?" Starscream asked flabbergasted. (A/N I USED A BIG WORD!!!) Soundwave shows him something on his visor. Rosa is confused, and scared.

"A defense program?" Starscream asked. Soundwave nods. Starscream thinks for a moment.

"Soundwave watch the sparkling." Starscream says walking out towards the brig. Soundwave places Rosa down on the consul, pats her head, and begins to type on the computer.

THE BRIG

Starscream walks into the brig, to see Agent Fowler hung by his arms in chains.

"Welcome, Agent fowler" Starscream greets, walking up to him.

"Where's the girl?" Agent Fowler demanded.

"The sparkling will be fine, I assure you. You how ever depends, how corruptive you are." Starscream tells him.

"You treat all your guest this nice?" Agent fowler asked sarcastically. Starscream grinned.

"Any friend of the Autobot's." Starscream says.

"Autobot? That one of them coin operated wash-my-own-car places?" Agent Fowler asked.

"Oh so that's how it's going to be hmm. Apparently no one has told you I have no appreciation for human humor." Starscream said.

"That's too bad." Agent Fowler told him smirking. Starscream turns walking out the door.

"Make our guest comfortable." Starscream orders. He walks to the control room. He enters and walks toward Soundwave and Rosa.

"Sparkling what is your name?" Starscream asked.

"Rosa." She said scared of the big cons.

"Well Rosa I am Commander Starscream. I have a question for you, and you will answer." Starscream tells her. Rosa nods.

"Where is the Autobot base?" He continues. Rosa thinks.

"I don't know." She answers truthfully. (A/n she was asleep or half asleep to pay attention as to where it is.)

"Hmm, are you sure?" Starscream asked. Rosa nods.

"Me was sleeping each time." She tells him.

"Very well, sparkling." He says.

BOT BASE

Jack, Miko, and Bulkhead wait for the coordinates.

"Latitude 39.5, longitude 116.9." Raf says after tracking Fowler.

"Ok, wait here." Bulkhead says.

"Aw, don't break up the band!" Miko cries out.

"Jack you're in charge." Bulk says running through the bridge. What they didn't notice was that Miko also went through.

"Geuss we have the run of the place." Jack say, looking around.

"Miko? Miko?" Raf calls.

OUT SIDE THE WAR SHIP.

Bulk runs out of the bridge, only to stop in shock.

"The whole Decepticon warship." Bulk says, wide opticed.

"Alright what's the plan?" Miko asked, popping out of nowhere.

"MIKO?!" Bulk asked surprised, catching the attention of a Vehicon.

"Oh, unwise." Miko says as they fight.

"Miko, turn your head away!" Bulk orders.

"But..." she starts.

"Turn your head away!" Bulk says seriously, before ripping out the Vehicons spark.

:-: Arcee, Bumblebee do you read?:-: Bulk commed them.

:-: Loud and clear.:-: Arcee tells him.

:-: I have a situation.:-: Bulk says.

:-: Bulkhead, their children, just do whatever...Your WHERE?...SHE'S WHERE? ...FOWLER WHAT?!:-: Arcee exclaimed.

Bot base.

"What should we do?" Raf asked.

"Bulkhead might not even know she followed. Miko hasn't seen the cons in action like we have." Jack explained.

"She has no idea." Raf say.

"Those are the coordinates, and it's still locked on. You in charge." Jack say's running through.

"In charge of who?" Raf says, then follows.

_____________________________________+==========================================

Well, Starscream was nice to Rosa...Speaking of which. YES SHE IS CYBERTRONIAN!!!!

Can you guess who her parents are? ^_^

Anyway questions to answer.

Do you think they will save Rosa... Fowlers obvious.

How do you think the bot's will take to learning Rosa is cybertronian?

How will JACK take to learning it?

WILL JACK TAKE ROSA AND LEAVE OR WILL ROSA STAY?

How you liking it?

WILL THE GIRL EVER STOP ASKING ME TO UPDATE EVERY TIME A NEW CHAPTER IS POSTED?!?

What will happen to Rosa on the ship?

Starscream: THE SPARKLING IS (gets shot once again!)

Dragonfire prime: *holding the gun?* DIDN'T I KILL YOU LAST CHAPTER!!!

Knockout: *pops out of nowhere* Yes you did.

Dragonfire prime: *turns to ko with a what the frag face* WHERE DO YOU CONS KEEP COMEING FROM?!?!?

Knock out: Ground bridge *says smartly*

Dragonfire prime: Oh pit no, you did not just say that as a smart aft! I WILL SCRATCH YOUR PAINT WITH MY SAW *pulls out saw*

Knockout: *runs away* NOT THE PAINT!!!

Dragonfire prime: *falls down to the ground laughing* to easy. Does anyone else think he's gay? Seriously no mech should care THAT much for his paint job!

Do you people actually read this?