Okay? Okay.

THIS MAY BE A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DONT KNOW! This chapter is only about Jake and Rowan
--------___________________________

He tried to call me. He tried to see me. That cheater. I am now staying at Jake's apartment, the nursery is set up there too in my room since it is big enough, Jake is a very nice guy. I mean he let a pregnant girl in his house,I know we are friend but still. I have been with him for 2 weeks now. I left a few things when moving at his house because if we aren't together when the baby is born he has to have a some stuff. I was not going to take the baby away from him, this baby needs a father and mother even if we aren't together. I still miss him, I really do but I can't believe he would cheat on me, while I was pregnant with his son!

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Jake who was on the couch watching the football game, and might I say this game is close. 24-22 was the score. "Whatever you and the baby like." He said getting up and walking towards me. "How about um spinach pizza and a pepperoni for you?" I said biting my lip hoping he would say yes. "That sounds great" he whispered into my ear which sent chills down my back. "Go I need to cook!" I said biting my lip "Ugh fine!" He said walking off with a sad look, I pulled him back towards me and kissed him "Now go on and tell me what's happening in the game!" I said walking to the fridge. Oh yeah I forgot Jake and I are more than friends. Ops.

30 minutes later

"They are done!" I said putting plates of pizza on the table. Jake got up so quick and ran to the table which made me giggle. "What do you want to drink babe?" I said leaning on a chair, cooking and being pregnant is not a good combo I am going to be so sore. "I got it, sit down you have been in that kitchen forever, what do you want to drink?" He said pulling out of a chair for me to sit which I sat right down I wasn't going to not, my feet are swollen. "Water please" I said smiling at him. He got what I wanted and what he wanted and say it on the table. "dig in" I said as if we were at a feast. We both picked up a piece of pizza and ate it. "I am so excited for this baby to be out in the world and not in me!!!" I said laughing "I am too, I am ready to meet the little guy and teach him sports and how to get girls" he said "Yup you are going to be a great father" I said putting a piece of pizza in my mouth "I hope so, my father never did any of that stuff with me.. He was always gone on business trips and then soon enough he left my mom and I." He said leaning back into the chair "Jake I am so sorry, I know how it feels to not have parent or parents. My parents died in a car crash." I said biting my lip trying to hold the tears in. "It is okay" he said pulling me into his chest and onto his lap "Okay?" He said "Okay"

It was the next day and moving day kinda, I was moving into Jake's room so the baby has more room. All I am moving is my Clothes and makeup I am leaving my dresser and such in there but my bed is out, we donated it to goodwill.

After we finished moving we both plopped down onto the couch "What time is?" He asked I grabbed my phone and looked at the time "3:37" I said and he flew up so quick "I have an hour till work I need to get ready" he said going into the bathroom turning it on "Can I join" I said biting my lip walking to the bathroom "Rowan don't do this I will never get out and then never go to work" he said begging I bit my lip and walked up to him and kissed his neck and when to his ear and whispered "You know you want me" he didn't say anything he just started pulling off my clothes and I did the same to him and exposed his boner "Do I turn you on that much" I whispered rubbing my hand down his abs. He nodded and went in the shower and I joined him.

He has already left for work so I was here alone watching tv thinking. Thinking about how I love Jake but how I miss him. All of the sudden my phone starts ringing and I see it is Josh. I open the phone to hear a women's voice . "Sara" I whispered

-______________________________

It is a short chapter this is really just a filler type! Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it and also who likes Jake and Rowan? Also someone make a ship name for them and also for Josh and Rowan and comment it

Comment, vote and share