Teacher is back

Some sexual stuff is going to happen and so is some drama! This chapter is going to be good! Hope you guys enjoy
___________________

SEXUAL PART PEOPLE

I pushed him on the bed crawling onto him. I started to kiss up down his naked wet body grinding on his while doing so. I felt him kissing me. I flip me over and I felt his lips going down my stomach and started to eat me out. I moaned pulling his hair "Oh yes more!" I moaned even louder pushing his head down, he kept doing it and finally started to kiss my neck "Do you want me?" He said I nodded and then felt him slip inside of me, and going in and out. "Harder!" He did as I said so, I scratched up his back my breathing got quicker, I heard him moaning. U felt him starting to come. It felt amazing he came for so long. All the sudden the doorbell rang "Who the fuck is here." He said pulling out. He threw on some sweatpants and a shirt and ran downstairs "Coming"

Josh POV BTW THE SEXUAL PART ENDED

I ran downstairs and yelled coming, I moved her stuff out of the way and opened the door. I was surprised at who was at the door. "Hello Josh did you miss me" Ruth aka Miss.Smith said "What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in jail?" I said "I got out earlier for being good" she said biting her lip "Okay but why are you at my house?" I said in a rude tone "I wanted to see my love" she said trying to walk in but I stopped her "Leave or I will call the cops" I said "Fine bye babe see you tomorrow" She said turning around making sure her skirt flew up. Ew her ass is so wrinkly. I slammed the door and saw Rowan sitting on the steps crying I ran to her and picked her up. Her face was in my chest "Love don't cry" I said putting her on the bed "But she is out of jail what if she hurts me... Or you? Or what if she takes you away from me?" She said crying harder "She won't I would never let her come near you. I love you to much" I said.. I just said I loved her "I love you too" she said starting to calm down, I grabbed some joggers and a shirt and put them on her "Netflix?" I said pulling her next to me she nodded. I looked down and saw her fast asleep. I turned off the tv and went to sleep as well.

It was the next day, I turned over and saw the time 10am l. I looked over to see Rowan wasn't there, I got up ask went downstairs and smelt an amazing smell. "Good morning sleepy head" she said putting a plate of biscuits and gravy "You are amazing" I said sitting down kissing her. "Dig in" she said starting to eat. "I should go home and spent time with my aunt" she said starting to wash dishes. "okay" she finished up and went home.

Rowan's POV

I was walking home to my aunts house when I felt someone following me, I started to run. I made it home fiddling threw my purse for my keys. I put the key in the door and slammed it shut and locked it. "sweetie are you okay?" My aunt said "Yes I am fine" I said putting my purse down trying to calm down "Okay, well did you have a fun birthday?" She asked "Yes! It was the best birthday ever!" I said going to sit next to her "I have some bad new. Miss.Smith is out of jail." I looked down when I heard those words enter out of her mouth, I already knew that. "Okay.." I said "Don't worry she won't hurt you. Police are watching her so she can't get near you."  She said which made me feel a little more safe "okay, can I go to my room now?" She nodded and I ran upstairs. I already knew she was out but hearing it again made me feel even worse..I changed and went to my bed and flopped on it and cuddled with my covers and doing fell asleep.

_______________________________
Sorry this is a short chapter but I will make the next one longer! Also next chapter will be like a week later in time because of something! Thanks for 500+ readers!! Please vote and comment