Gossip

Sorry I haven't posted like I said I was like everyday! I haven't written any chapters yet I have been waiting for more people to read it! Also I have an idea for this book and it will be good! Also there will be a little bit of sexual stuff in this but nothing bad
_______________________________

I woke up next to him with his arm around me. It was 5am and school started at 7:25. I slid out of the bed trying not to wake him and went downstairs into the kitchen. "What shall I make" I whispered to myself looking threw the cabinets. "French toast!" I pulled out the ingredients and started to make them. I all the sudden felt arms around my wait and saw Josh. "Wow that looks delicious." He whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spin. "Grab the juice." He did as I said. The toast was down and we sat and ate the food. "I am going to shower" I said as I finished the dishes "He stood up "Not if I get there before you." He said starting to run to the bathroom "Oh no! I need my shower you will not win!" I said running behind him up the stairs I jumped on his back and he almost fell "Fine we can both take a shower together" I smiled at what he said

We got in the shower and I applied shampoo to his hair and he did the same massaging it into my scalp. We soon finished and he grabbed a towel for both of us. "I am going to get dressed and then I can run you home." He said I bit my lip seeing the towel around his waist "I don't wanna go to school tho now seeing you in that towel" I said walking towards him kissing his neck "Rowan don't try to seduce me into staying home. I have work" he said laughing "Ugh fine get dress." I went in the bathroom and threw on my clothes from school. We both got ready and he dropped me off at my house "Bye Mr.Grey" I said biting my lip walking off "Bye Rowan" he said as he drove off. I was going to go with Jamie for safety I walked to the door and said hello to my aunt and ran upstairs to get changed "What shall I wear?" I said looking threw my clothes. I usually wore second hand clothes not because we didn't have money just because I liked them. I took out a jumper {the one in the picture} and threw it on. "Now hair and makeup?" I decided on something natural nothing like bam! "Okay I am ready!" I said grabbing my purse "come on Hun they are here!" My aunt yelled I ran downstairs and made sure to grab my key "Hi Jamie and Shawn" I said jumping in the backseat "Rowan.." Shawn said looking at me with a worried face. "We saw you at the office were you the student who was threatened?" Shawn said I didn't know what to say "um.... Ye..s" I said trying not to cry. "Are you okay Rowan?" Jamie said giving me a tissue "Yes I am.." I said using the tissue. "If you need us please come to us!" Shawn said. We pulled out of the driveway and made our way to school. I got out and saw a bunch of people staring at me. I wonder why Did they know about Mr.Grey and I? "Oh yeah by the way everyone knows it was you too.. We didn't want to tell you until we got here" Shawn said wrapping his hand around mine and Jamie did the same. "Oh my gosh! I can't I am going to be the girl who was threatened everyone will be whispering about me" I said holding back my tears "Listen you are going to walk in there and be strong and not listen to the whispering! You have us and no matter what we will be by you!" Jamie said pulling me into school hallway, it was loud but right when I walked in it went silent everyone stopped there conversations and stared at me. I put my head down and walked with Jamie and Shawn to my locker we made it there and I opened it. A bunch of stuff fell out of it. They were notes saying I was lying and that I just wanted attention and then some saying sorry. Jamie and Shawn fell and picked them all up and threw them in the trash "Who every said this shit needs to grow the fuck up!" Jamie screamed down the hallway.  "I am fine" I said before they even asked me. I told them to go to class and they did. I started to walk to class and heard a bunch of people whispering "what an attention whore "  "watch out for this slut" "she is so fake nobody would threaten her. Why would they" a  tear ran down my face as I heard those words. I whipped my test and went into my first period which was usually Miss.Smiths class but was now a new teacher. When I walked in I went straight to my desk and put my head down. I knew everyone was staring at me. I all the suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder it was Austin. "Hi" I said lifting my head up "I just wanted to let you know that I can't make it to our date.." He said looking away "Why?" I said trying to fight the tears "I just heard what happened and It might have been true but I can't be seen with someone ya know that is being rumored around school." He said running his fingers threw his hair "Oh okay I see you don't wanna get a bad reputation" I said getting up grabbing my books and ran out the class I ran straight to the bathroom and went into one of the stalls and closed the door. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I wanted to go home.. I stayed there for the rest of 1st threw 3rd but left when it was time for lunch. I walked out and walked to lunch. I knew it was a bad idea but I needed to see my friends. I was still crying but not as bad. Walking to the lunch room I passed Mr.Grey's classroom and saw him sitting at his desk. I looked over and saw him looking up. I quickly looked away and started walking until I heard my name. "Rowan can I speak to you for a minute?" I heard Mr.Grey's voice I turned around and went to his classroom. "Are you okay? I heard students and teachers talking about what happened and said they you might of lied about it. Which I knew you didn't" he said pulling a chair next to me "I am okay.." I said looking at the floor "I mean as okay I can be.. All I hear is whispering and then.." I paused trying not to cry " and then the kid Austin said he couldn't make it to our date that he had asked me too because he didn't want to be seen by someone who was being rumored about." I said "What a dick. Do you want me to handle him?" Josh said "No it is fine I don't care anymore I just wanna go home." I said putting my head down on the table. "Why don't you take my key and take the bus to my house. I will be there soon we I can cheer you up." He said "really?" I said lifting my head up to see him taking his house key off of his keychain "Yeah but leave now so teachers don't stop you" he said handing me the key "Thank you" I said taking it walking out. I texted Jamie and told that I was leaving since everything. I soon made it to his house and opened the door.

I put my stuff upstairs in his room and changed into a shirt and some of his joggers and laid in his bed and turned on Netflix. I ran downstairs and made some coffee and popcorn "Okay now to try to get my mind off of everything" I said laying down taking a sip of the coffee. I fell asleep about a hour of watching The Fosters. I was awaken by a hand on my shoulder "Hey, are you feeling better?" A voice came from the blurry figure "I guess" I said rubbing my eyes "I brought home some Chinese food." He said handing me a plate with rice and veggies "Thank you" I said kissing his cheek. "I think I am going to just stay home a few days and just get my class work from Jamie... At least till the drama calms down" I said taking a spoonful of rice "That will be good. You can stay here if you want." He said eating as well "Thank you... I am glad we met because you are so sweet to me and make everything better" I said looking at him. He had rice all over his face which made me giggle "What?" He said looking confused "You have rice on your lip and face" I said still laughing "Well can you get it off?" He said pointing to it "Okay" I grabbed a napkin and went to get it off but was interrupted  by his lips "Is it better?" He said. I nodded and giggle, we finished our food and I ran and put the rest away and ran back upstairs to see him sleeping. I ran and jumped on top of him "boo!" I said his eyes flew open to in shock "Oh my gosh Rowan! You scared me!!" He said still in shock "Hehe" I was in a better mood which was good "I am going to get you back!" He said staring at me "No you won't" I said giggling "oh watch me" he flipped me over and started to tickle me. "NOO STOPPP" I said laughing "Not until you say sorry!" He said laughing as well "Fin..e SO..RRY" I tried to say but couldn't because I was laughing so hard "Good girl" he said getting off of me i then jumped on top of him again and stared at him "You are cute" I said biting my lip.
{THIS IS KINDA SEXUAL BUT NOT SO YA}
I started to pull his shirt off and he did the same with me "Hey are those my joggers?" He said looking at my waist "Way to ruin the moment but us they are" I said giggling I then started to grind on him and felt his member start going hard. I felt he lips kissing down my stomach leaving some love marks He flipped me over so he was on top I felt his hand travel down my joggers and felt his hands rubbing my clit "Oh my god Josh!" I moaned "I soon flipped him over and started to rub his member. His hand left my pants and he went to kissing me and heard him moan. I knew he was liking it so I crawled off him and walked off. I was just teasing him, now yes it was good for me and I didn't wanna stop but I needed payback for being tickled "Hey! Where are you going?" He said trying to regulate his breathing "To take a bath ." I said smirking "You tease!" He said giggling "Maybe you shouldn't tickle me" i said closing the door.

__________________________________
I am about to watch Wicked the musical and then watch divergent so yay! I hope you guys like this chapter 💜