"Yea, but I think she needs group therapy g. Like you know the show Iyanla Fix My Life?" They all look at me confused so I take out my phone and go to the OWN app. All three of them crowd around me and watch the clip.

"All these women have problems g, some similar and most are different but they have problems. Rather it be with family, friends or ex boyfriends it seems as if they don't want to let go. They keep holding on but why?" I question with the shrug of my shoulders.

"You watch that shit?" G questions screw face.

"Yea nigga, you got a problem?"

"This is like some female shit g. Women sit around and watch this shit, to dwell on their own lives. Men got problems too. They're not the only ones with struggles nigga." G laughs as he shoots the ball.

"It's good for men to watch though nigga. You know how much women go through because of niggas like you?" Vaughn instigates with laughter as he takes the ball. It's the truth though. Women are hurt by a lot of men that act like G. Black women go through a lot g, more than women of any other race.

"He has a point, I mean I watch that show honestly. A lot of men should because you know it's shows you about the stereotype, "the angry black woman." I think it's more of being misunderstood because we don't know how it feels to be them. We don't know what they're going through, why they're going through it or why they feel comfortable to hold on to the shit." I explain as Vaughn passes the ball to me. I make a three point shot as G smacks his lips.

"Look I know I'm a dog and I can admit that, but I'm tired of giving my heart to these broads that I know who aren't worth a damn. Niggas can be victims of that shit too, fuck that." G flags.

"That is true but my boy D here has been fucked over three times, you don't see him dogging women." King informs. G laughs hardly while holding his stomach.

"Nigga I've known this man for years. He use to be a man whore before he settled down into his first relationship. He wasn't always this man who stuck to one woman. He had a lady almost every night." G laughs.

"It wasn't every night though. I had my fair share of women, but I was young and immature." I admit.

"A squirrel just trying to get a nut." Vaughn says causing us all to laugh.

"Chilllll." I chuckle.

"Y'all still haven't given me any advice on what I should I do." I inform them.

"Leave her." G says with the shrug of his shoulder.

"Work it out." King and Vaughn advise dryly in unison.

"Y'all both love one another, it's clear as day. I think y'all should of waited to walk the aisle though, because let's be honest. Deanda isn't fully healed. Her problems are deeper than they appear, but that doesn't mean you give up. You definitely don't give up on your wife because she needs you. She needs that support, and she's not getting that from anyone else. You need to be that glue that holds her together." Vaughn informs.

I nod in understanding as we took turns and shot the ball. What Vaughn said is right. Even thought Deanda and I do need our space and I'm hurt like hell, she's still my wife no matter what. Deanda needs serious help though if we plan to move forward. She's holding on to the past way too tight and it's as she blaming me for it. I've been nothing but a faithful husband, loving and supporting everything she has to offer. Yet she sees me as Marcellus, or whoever else did her wrong. I'm trying to pull it together, but it's like she's pushing me away from all of it. 

After a couple games of ball, the guys and I all hop in our cars to grab something to eat. We all had a tastes for the something similar, so Burger King was the decision. We parked in the lot, and enter the fast food place. We stood in line and the place is packed. It seems everyone had the same idea. After a short wait, I place my order and the guys place theres after. I begin to walk to a table and have a seat, blessing my food and begin to eat. That's when a clear of a throat sounded and someone sits across from me. I bite into my burger, looking up at Karman confused. She smiles while taking one of my fries and dips it in a barbecue sauce she decided upon herself to open.