0_9

2 Months Later...

Reed.

I pull up to the venue and park, taking off my sunglasses. It's been a long day. I've been up since 5:30 this morning, making sure Darius' commercial is going as planned. Once that was done, I had to make sure my father got home. He was discharged after seeing the blood clots have disappeared, he has a home nurse now that will have him on a strict diet. Also he has to be stress free and rest before going back to work. Whenever that is. He told me why he lashed out the way he did. His stress levels were already high, so just the slightest bit of anger could drive it over the edge. I just wish his ass would of told me. Instead he wanted to be stubborn and not tell me because of who I decided to be with. He needs to get over it because Darius isn't going anywhere. He needs to just accept him.

Grabbing my bag, I sit it in my lap and look for my hormone vitamins. This is what the doctor prescribed since I told her the shot is uncomfortable. Also sometimes I would miss my second dosage. It was a pain honestly. After failing to find my pills, I give up. It's obvious while rushing I forgot them. Just a great way to start the afternoon.

I recline my seat and lock the doors as I wait for Vaughn to get here. He told me to give him time because he's trying to close a deal on this house. I know it might take a while so waiting is what I'll have to do. My phone begins to ring and I see its Darius, so I answer. I really hope everything is ok, I don't want to have raise hell.

"Yea baby?" I groggily speak, closing my eyes.

"What are you doing?" He questions.

"Waiting on Vaughn to come show me this place he found." 

"Oh, when you gone be home? You've been out since this morning." He informs. 

"I know I've been out all day Darius, you don't have to remind me." I stress in deep sighs.

"Am I annoying you De?"

"No I've been annoyed. Everything is annoying me right now. I forgot my pills, I got a headache my chest and back hurts and these cramps are killing me." Darius laughs over the phone.

"You know it's that time of the month, I don't know why doing all this. That bed is calling you though."

"Well it's just gone have to wait. I got things to do and Vaughn just pulled up so I'll talk to you later." I hang up and throw my phone in my bag, putting my shades back on my face. Exiting the car, I grab my purse and rest it in the crook of my arm. I lock the car with the keypad and travel over towards Vaughn's car. He gets out and smiles as I raise a brow in seriousness.

"Let's check out the place shall we?"

"You're in a dapper mood." I inform him.

"I'm always in a good mood. You should try it." I shrug and follow him into the building, putting my glasses up on my forehead. I look around the empty place, nodding in approval. It's a little work that need to be done but I can see D and I are going to have to change our plans of white and gold.

"This is about the best one I could find. Every other place was too small, or not what you described." Vaughn explains. 

"Ok. Who owned this place last?" I question as I examine the details, the ceiling. The piping looks old.

"It was a club, night club. The scene was all white of course. The floor is is white and gold marble, I know that was the colors you and Darius have agreed on. It has two bars, one in the back and on in the vip section. It's like you're own personal bartender. It needs a couple of repairs-"

"More like a lot, but I like the space. How much?" I question, turning toward him.

"It's about $350,000." He informs.