『Chapter Ten || A Day in the Life of the Fujioka Family!』

Comenzar desde el principio

"I apologize for suddenly arriving at your house without alerting you beforehand," Kyoya said, wrapping an arm around Fumika's waist when she leaned against him.

"I'm fine with it. However, I do believe Haruhi thinks otherwise," Fumika said, unable to stop a smile from appearing as they followed Haruhi up the stairs.

"I'm warning you right now, you just get a little look, like three seconds," Haruhi told them, "Once you've seen it, you'll immediately-"

"Haru-chan, I brought a gift. It's cake," Honey said, holding up a cake box, It has both strawberry and chocolate, and some others, too."

"Well, I guess we can have tea," Haruhi sighed, giving into her gluttony.

Fumika smiled and unlocked the door.

Tamaki peered inside before sighing in relief, 'Whew, I guess it's a little better than my dream.'

"Shabby," Hikaru muttered, earning a face pulling from Tamaki.

"A wood-built, two story 2k. That's about right for a two-person, father-daughter commoner family. 3-person, if it's a father-sisters commoner family, and the sisters are fine with sharing a room," Kyoya stated.

"Yeah. At Haruhi and Fumika's size, they won't go hitting their heads on the low ceilings," Kaoru said.

"It's an absolutely darling little room!" Honey complimented.

"That's okay, you don't have to force yourself to compliment it," Haruhi grumbled.

"Huh? Fumi-chan, Haru-chan, we take off our shoes?" Honey asked, noticing that both Fumika and Haruhi took their shoes off.

"Yes, please."

"We have to take our shoes off before going in," Honey said to Mori, "This room is like a dojo, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, let us borrow some slippers," Hikaru demanded.

"Oh, I can see a tatami-floored room right there," Kaoru pointed out.

"In that case, we don't need slippers huh?"

"Okay, forgive the intrusion!" the Host Club chorused, stepping into the apartment.

"Pardon the intrusion."

"Excuse us."

"Forgive the intrusion."

"Whoa! Is this all?!"

"Ow." Fumika sweatdropped when she saw Mori bang his head on one of the lights.

"You wouldn't expect a light to be hanging down there, huh?"

"It looks like we haven't given commoners' housing enough credit," Tamaki said before curling up at the table, "All right, it's tight in here, so everyone try your best to sit gym-style. This is the way that commoners came up with to cut down on space."

"I'll put some tea on," Haruhi told them, trying not to explode.

"Oh, Haruhi, as far as tea goes, I have this black tea that our father bought as a souvenir from Africa," Hikaru said, handing the bag over to Fumika, "Here."

"You just casually carry that around?" Fumika muttered, walking over to Haruhi before saying to Hikaru, "Thanks!"

"It's best as a milk tea," Kaoru informed them, "Do you have any milk?"

"Mm-hmm, we do have some milk... I think..." Haruhi said, thinking.

"We do, but it's the last of it," Fumika said as she checked the refrigerator, "I told you we should've gotten more milk while we were at the supermarket. I'll have to go back later..."