Chapter Thirty-Three (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"F-fuck, Louis..." I said before he came to a stop. "That... that was short." H-he concluded. I shrugged. "It was perfect though." In the next five minutes, we washed our bodies and kissed a little more. I was still hard and once he pulled away from me he got down on his knees and grabbed at my thighs. 

He looked up at me through his eyelashes and smirked. "Cum on my face." I grabbed at his hair as he gave little kitten licks to the head of my cock. I gave a shudder and released on his cheek and the corners of his mouth. I threw my head back, giving a small groan as he licked eagerly at the corners of his lips.

My loud breaths echoed on the shower walls as I tried to control it. "Fuck, Marcel... you're so amazing..." I blushed at his comment and wrapped my arms around his neck after he stood up. We stood in the water that was turning cold and looked at each other. He was quick to put his lips on mine. He brush his lips with mine once before pulling away and putting his hands on my hips. He beckoned me to turn around as he started to leave chaste kisses against my shoulder blades. 

I turned around just as he pushed me up against the glass shower door gently. I put my hands up against the shower door as I felt him up against my back. He brought his arms around me and moved his hands up and down my stomach. I closed my eyes as he rested his head on my shoulder, continuing to do the actions. 

He lifted his head up and kissed my shoulder before I felt the tip of his cock against my hole. I gasped softly as he started to push into me. He eased himself in slowly because he knew I was still sore from earlier. Once he was flush against me, he gripped my hips and thrusted his hips slowly. I let out a small groan and spread my hands out against the cool glass.

He let out a short breath and jutted his hips faster. His movements became faster as I dropped my head back and fisted my hands. "L-Louis..." He took the opportunity to attach his lips to my neck as his hips snapped into me faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long with the colder water and how much he's done this today. 

"I-I... L-Louis... mm... s-so close..." I whimpered with need. His lips wrapped around my shoulder and bit down as he pounded into me. I let out a shiver and a loud moan as his hands traveled around me and down to my cock, gripping it. "Cum for me, Mar... c'mon, babe..." I rested my forehead against the cool glass as I released into his hand. My knees started shake from how hard my orgasm hit me. Louis ran his hands up and down my sides soothingly as he pulled off of me and started to pump his fist around his erection. Once I came down from my high, I turned around towards him and kissed him. He moaned into my mouth as he spurted white strands on his hand and some on my stomach. I giggle as I continued to kiss him until he came down as well. 

We kissed lazily under the freezing cold water. We both pulled away and washed each other off quickly, turned the shower off and wrapped towels around our tired bodies. "I love you." I said as he handed me a pair of his Calvin Klein boxers. He smiled at me and leaned over to kiss my forehead. "I love you, too." 

^^^^

*Two Months Later*

I ran my fingers through my curly hair and fixed the Nirvana t-shirt that Louis let me wear. I smiled at the new appearance that I've been showing more and more. I wasn't so uptight with my clothing or my hair anymore and just let everything lose. Except for my jeans, where I liked the tight feeling of my trousers instead of it being loose. 

My hair rarely had gel in it, only if I wanted it to go up just a slight bit. I saw Louis come into his room and he smiled. "Are you ready for dinner, birthday boy? My mum's waiting in the lounge." I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay, Lou. Can I have a kiss?" He chuckled and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around waist. "Since it's your birthday, I guess I could..." He trailed off, leaning up to give me a peck on the lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on top of his. 

"My medication is running low." He mumbled, swaying from side to say calmly. Last month he was given pills for depression that was starting to show more and more. I was fighting him to go to the doctor's right after his birthday, but he always put it off. He knew that he was depressed. He never told me what was the exact reason for it. Whether it be just out of low self-esteem, like I have, or it be because of his past with Harry. He told me it had something to do with me and him but he didn't go into detail, which got me frustrated at him. 

"It's okay, we'll go to the shop to get more soon." He mumbled a 'yea' and smiled up at me. But that smile didn't reach his eyes. He looked fatigued. "Lou, what's wrong?" He looked away from me instantly and shrugged. "I'm... I'm just tired and sad." He whispered. I looked at him with concern but decided to brush it off but he snapped his towards me. "I forgot to ask you!" I looked at him with confusion as he looked at me with a smile that wasn't forced. 

He sat me down on the bed and looked at me with happy eyes, a contrast to his glowered eyes. "So... I've been looking all around town and I found this one adoption center and... and they have a cute, little, newborn baby girl. She's about six months old and probably the cutest thing ever!" My eyes widened. We've always talked about adopting a baby but I always thought he didn't want a kid at the moment.

"Are you saying we could adopt her?" I asked, shocked. He nodded frantically and pulled me into a tight hug. "We're going to have a child! If that's okay with you, Mar." I pulled away from him a little bit and nodded. "I've always wanted a baby girl! We need to think of names! We need to get her cute pink clothes and little booties for her little feet and-." He cut me off with his lips on mine and pulled away. "You're rambling, love. We'll get all of that. I told my mum just earlier and she said she's on the 'supplies'." 

I stood up quickly and grabbed his face and kissed him, before running out of the room and into the lounge, finding Jay on the couch. "I love you!" I shouted, running towards her and kissing both of her cheeks. "Thank you!" 

"Don't thank me, Marcel. Thank Louis. He's been waiting for the right little girl or boy for a while now. There were so many choices that he was so glad to find the cutest one." I hugged her tightly just as Louis came out of the room. "He's excited, mum." He said with a sly smile. 

She ruffled my hair and smiled at us. "I'm just glad you guys have decided to take a child in like that. You know, I would never agree to you having a child with someone you haven't been dating for two years but, I know you and Marcel will be together for a long time. I believe in both of you." 

I smiled at them as they both talked among themselves. I sat there listening to Louis. He was happier than what he has been in almost two months. And I was happy, I just hope it stays like that. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So yea! So so sorry for the late update! I've been waiting for it to be perfect so it... it took time! That's what I'm saying and I'm staying with it! But sadly, I have one more chapter and then an epilogue... I loved this story so much but it has to come to an end. No I want to a sequel! But I will have a story out soon though after this one! 

Love you guys! xxx