part twenty - the punch of a lifetime

Start from the beginning

"probably a month." jungkook lied, trying to make jimin's reputation seem clean.

"a month in and he's already gone this far?" taehyung questioned, "i think he purposefully wanted to stop their date, it's the only reason why he would've shown up."

"but he was planning on telling (your name) how he felt." jungkook crossed his arms, interested in the conversation he was having.

"yeah i know, jungkook, but jimin could've done that any other time. if he really wanted to tell her how he felt, he should've done it sooner."

"why do you think he asked her out on a date yesterday? he didn't know."

taehyung's tall body shifted, his big brows raising at the tall boy, "are you defending jimin?"

jungkook was a bit surprised that taehyung had caught onto his motive, making him slightly nervous at the wondrous friend next to him. jungkook's only reply was a scratch to his ear and him mumbling, "of course not, i'm just simply trying to rebuttal your statement."

taehyung only gave jungkook and uneasy glare, "mm..fine, you're lucky i trust you."

please don't. jungkook groaned in his mind, making him face palm himself as taehyung's eyes were looking another direction away from his.

taehyung's eyes paid attention to you and jimin walking down the hallway, holding hands.

"looks like the new couple has arrived," taehyung pointed out.

in an instant, jungkook looked up and saw what everyone else was seeing. you were looking down at your feet, trying to avoid the icy glares everyone in the halls were giving you. you watched at yuri and her squad were death glaring you, and jimin simply looked at them, making them lose eye contact with you.

jimin was intimidating, and he really didn't care about everyone thought. jimin's only focus was to have you to himself, to love you and cherish you, in ways jimin knew hoseok wouldn't.

speaking of hoseok, he just so happened to make a turn in the hall and noticed that everyone was staring at something. he was confused as to what people were looking at and tried to look over on what the crowd of people's attention were on, making him trying to find a spot to see.

jungkook noticed someone in the large group of people jumping and realized by the fluffy vibrant brown hair and the nose that it was hoseok. he panicked and elbowed taehyung instinctively, whom only elbowed jungkook back in defense.

"ow!" jungkook growled.

"you hit me first!" taehyung glared.

"no i didn't-" jungkook rolled his eyes and pointed at hoseok, grabbing taehyung's arm firmly, "look!"

when the tip of jungkook's finger had pointed a certain direction at the crowd of people, taehyung immediately noticed the commotion jungkook was making out. he saw hoseok trying to look over people, finding a spot to see what the drama was about.

yuri however couldn't keep her stance still as you and jimin were by your locker and she went up to you and your boyfriend. sensing her presence from a far, your eyes widened as you saw her heading towards your way.

you knew it was going to happen, you knew she was going to make a big deal about it in front of everyone else. and you were prepared.

yuri had been stomping her feet towards you and jimin, "are you fucking serious?!"

before jimin could react and protect you from her, you groaned and placed a hand over jimin. "yes, i'm fucking serious."

you had re stated, placing a hand on your hip. you were tired of all this bullshit that had surrounded you, and it was tiring having to just live up a lie for almost three years. you couldn't just simply agreed and tried to repress the fact you caused something that wasn't even your fault. it just wasn't fair to you.