Chapter 7

(Y/n) prov

As he holds my hands and pulls me to an enclosed space I gasp as the scenery was something I hadn't seen before as he walks over to the neatly placed blanket he sits as he pats signalling me to sit next to him I freeze the I feel I tug as I fall and sit next too him as he starts to say something all I could do was look away as he cupped my cheeks making me look at him he says I have to confess something........... I like you so please be mine.

All I could do was stare back in shock as I sit back to think about my thoughts I see him staring at me as if he was a child looking at candy I slide myself towards him and place my hands on his cheeks I lean in and give him a kiss as I pull away I fin my eyes shut and open them to see namjoon dumbfounded I move my head to his ear and whisper I like u too

As he blushes and brings his face centimetres from my face, he gives me a kiss. As I pull my self closer to go in deep. He pulls out and says "I want to get to know you". After that comment we sit there eating and talking, sharing memories. We lose track of time and we lie on the ground on the blanket and look up to the stars. I pull my self closer, for warmth and rap my arms around his chest and place my head in between the cress of his neck. I feel him moving around. Then it was the same grey hoodie, as he wraps it around my cold body. I blush and shake my head at how sneaky he was, I then lie back down admiring the night sky. I fall asleep in his warm embrace and so dose he.

We wake up the next morning in the park I sit up releasing g the time, I shake for him to wake, but no response. I lean in to check for him still breathing. As he pulls me in and grabs me and turns over so he is on top of me. I go to say "we need to leav...." But he places a finger over my plumb lips. He strokes the top of my head and says "I want to see u again, please be mine, be my girlfriend". I blush and respond with "I'll be mine if you will be mine, I'll be your girlfriend if you become my boyfriend". He smiles and nods and plus me closer so our chests are touching and kisses me on my lips.

He gets up and pulls me to my feet. He leans close and whispers in my ear "if you weren't wearing high converses I would take u right now". He walks of as I blush. I walk home, in a happy day dream daze. I reach my house and close the door and slowly drop to the floor, resting my head against the door. I bit my lip looking at my shoes. I smile and take them off and waltz to my bedroom and jump in the shower.