Chapter 1

As I was walking along the corridor of work I felt a sudden push and a splash of water I then look up to see some of the department laughing at me. I then turn behind me and saw 7 boys at gaze at me feeling bad and unsure what to do. as the tallest one came over to me all I could do was stare at the floor with a tear starting to roll down my delicate cheek, a finger caught it and wisped it away he then pulled a grey open hoodie around me and pulled me up to my feet.

As I gaze at him with a thanks and amazement he told me to go dry up as I walk away and made my way through the rest of the boys, I turned around to see them all staring at me I spun around with shyness and continue to go get dry.

When I had finished I folded the hoodie up, ready to hand back the hoodie.

As I look around the building hopelessly for him I found him outside one of the studios, a sudden shock came over me as I realised  who it was it was namjoon from bts alarm bells started to go off in my head but it was too late he saw me and started to walk over he said something but I was too wrapped up in my brain over heating. He shook me and as I snap out and cool down he says "are u ok.. " As he waits for a response I nod and say "I came to give u ur hoodie back" he said "I gave it to u, so u wouldn't be cold" I look up to his face and blush and quickly look back to the floor. I then hand it back to him but he wouldn't take it I then unwrap the hoodie and use the hood to hang it on his head I quickly run away so he couldn't gran me.

Namjoon prov

I see the same girl as earlier I walk over she was unresponsive I shook her as she woke from her dream I asked if she was ok but she didn't respond she said that she bring my hoodie back didn't she know I gave it too her so she had a picece of me to always keep her warm. I've seen her around I've always wanted to speak to her but I never had the courage to talk to her, didn't she know that It was a gesture that I liked her.
Suddenly i woke from my thoughts and realised she put the hoodie over my face before I could grab her she ran away.

I pulled the hoodie off my face not knowing where she was going all I could do was watch her run away as the one for me was escaping....