Chapter 6

(Y/n)  prov

Namjoon replied  meet me at the park at the same bench tomorrow.I jump back tomorrow! what I hurry around my house and stare into a mirror, trying to find clothes to wear. As I find a simple but elegant black dress and thought to my self to wear red high converses. I place and stare at my creation on my chair bedside my makeup table. After sighing in relief I hold my neck and walk to my bathroom, for a nice soothing bath. In the bath I start to wonder about the events that are going to follow tomorrow. I wonder back to my room and getting ready for a good nights sleep. As I laid in bed a whisper into the air "goodnight namjoon".

I wake up the next morning jumping out of bed, excited and nervous for the date with namjoon. I get ready putting on my dress and light makeup and walk down stairs I skipped my kitchen feeling to sick to eat any food.

As I reach the park I wonder did I make it in time as I make my way to the bench my heart skips a beat as I see namjoon arched with his arms resting on his knees and staring at the floor as I stand in front of him so he could see my high converses he shoots up and pulls me into an embrace as I then hug back shocked by my reaction my heart starts to beat faster. With his head placed on my chest I knew he could hear my heart, I look down at him with his eye smile and a big smirk on his face. he then pulls away I'm in a dumbfounded stare as he stands up  and  coups my cheeks as I widened my eyes he says "follow me"

Namjoon prov

As I stare at the floor I see high converses I shoot up as quick as possibly before she could walk away or be a dream and pull her in close as she hugs back I sigh with relief and hug tighter. All I could hear was her beating fast heart, I smirk as I realise that she was nervous. as I pull away I cup he cheeks and say "follow me", as she nods and I pull he by her hand making sure I don't lose her. I pull her to an enclosed space with a blanket and food ready as. I sit to the ground. I pat and pull her to sit down next to me. as she stares away .I gently pull her face to look at me I say with a breath "I have to confess something........... I like you so please be mine"....