Chapter 5

I wake up and relies I haven't replied to namjoon. I jump to find my phone, as I search I panic not being able to find my phone. Hyperventilating trying to find it. As I start to have a panic attack thinking if he is still waiting, then I thought slipped in my mind what if he thinks I don't won't to what will I do. Then I stand as I look up to the ceiling placing my hands on my face in disappointment in myself I look back at the floor at the mess I just made, and collapse to the floor sitting on my knees, with my head in my hands I then start to pick up and throw things around my room when I see a flicker of light. As I crawl towards the light, it's a black screen....

As I jump and unlock my screen I type yes hoping he is still waiting....

Namjoon prov

Ping

I wait and wait for her reply as I lie hopelessly waiting feeling ill and unable to move I wonder what she is doing as i look at the ceiling I start to think what is taking her so long as I start to panic wondering why she isn't replying dose she hate me dose she not won't me is she ignoring me what is she going to do

Then Jin walked in my room he shouted over to me what's up I ignore him and roll to my side I huff and reply I'm waiting for .... To reply as Jin sensed the atmosphere he slowly walked back out of the room

Suddenly I hear a ping I jump to the noise and dive for my phone it was suga saying he was on his way hm I lower my head hitting it on the floor and then a second ping it was ....

I sit up eager and nervous to revel the response I slowly revel to my self that she said "yes". As time slowed down all I can do is give myself a fist pump then jumping up to make sure Jin or no one else saw what I just did.

She said yes I shout "yassss!" I was the happiest person alive I tell her to meet me in an hour at the park I start to get ready and rush out the door hoping to get there before she dose

(Y/n) prov

and As I pluck up the courage to reply I type yes and press send as I through my phone on my pillow I curl up at the end clutching my legs up against my chest and place my head just peering over my knees to see my phone as I wait I start to drift off suddenly ping...

Namjoon prov

She said yes I shout yassss! I was the happiest person alive I tell her to meet me tomorrow at the park.

Tomorrow

Namjoon prov

I start to get ready and rush out the door hoping to get there before she dose. I planned the rest of last night, making sure it was perfect. This time I wasn't going to let her walk away...