Chapter 3

As I walk up to the park I sit on a nearby bench and sit perched ready to push off when I see namjoon with his hoodie in my arms. I wait for his arrival
.Then someone sits next to me as I slowly turn my head I noticed the face, it was namjoon I turn back to look at the floor and pick up the courage to stand. I turn and face him as I stutter I say "i..I only came here to give u ur hoodie back" . placing it next to him on the bench and slowly started to walk away. he quickly stood up grasping my wrist and trapped me in his arms as he just stared at me like his heart couldn't carry on.

As he still staring at me I close my eyes, trying not to make eye contact, all I felt was his hydrated lips pressing up against mine. I open my eyes and quickly close them as he pulls me closer to make it more deep. I slowly pull away to place my arms around his neck . as he pulls away from the kiss being centimetres away from my face all I could feel was his warm moist breath.

I push away and look at the ground and blush as he looks at me blank. I run away before anything else happens.

Namjoon prov

I walk into the park and see her sitting on the bench she looked perfect. as I walk over I see she's deep in thought starring at the ground. I sit next to her wondering what to say or do. I see in the corner of my eye that she saw me, she stands up and stutters  "i..I only came here to give u ur hoodie back" my heart stops beating as I hear those words, she starts to walk away I grab her as quick as I can, I'm not going to just let her walk away .as I pull her in for an embrace I stare into her eyes and see her close her eyes my heart falls as she Doesn't move. I can't take it anymore I lean in and give her a kiss. as I pull her closer towards me, as I do she puts her arms around my neck. my heart skips a beat I wish I could stay like this forever. as I pull away and placed my face centimetres away from hers I couldn't believe that I'm this close to her, my heart keeps beating faster and being unable to let her go  and just keep her close, feeling protective, feeling in love....

Suddenly she pushes me away and looks in another direction and blushes. it was so cute, I couldn't look away she then ran away. I was so disappointed I wanted to talk to her I wanted to tell her something, I wanted to confess....