Chapter 33 - Happy times

Colin's pov
The next day, when I woke up, Jen was already out of bed. I opened my eyes.

"Jen?" I called out.

"Kitchen."

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Welcomed by the smell of eggs and bacon. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Morning, handsome. Slept well?"

"Morning, sunshine. Yes, I did. What about you?"

"I didn't sleep really well. And um up since 6am."

"Why were you up so early?"

"Uhm, don't know."

"I think you do. But it's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I do want to. I'll tell you after I have you something."

"Giving what?"

"Come with me."

I followed Jen and she walked towards the big box she brought with her yesterday.

"This is for you."

"For me?"

"Yes, for you. Come on, open it."

I removed the paper and then saw the tape.

"Seriously?"

She giggled and nodded. I removed the tape as well, opened the box and saw another box.

"You gotta be kidding me."

She doesn't say anything and I just continue. After this box, there's another, and another, and yet another, and surprisingly ... another.

There was a total of 8 or 9 boxes. I lost count after the third one ...

Finally, there was a smaller box, which was still rather big.

"I swear, if there's another box in here, I'll kill you."

"Oh, I don't think you're going to want to kill me. Open it."

I carefully opened it. There was a metal plate sort of thing in it, but it was wrapped. I removed the paper, and when I read what was on it, i let the metal piece fall on the ground.

Jen's pov
When Colin dropped the metal plate, I feared the worse.

"Please tell me this isn't some kind of joke."

"I-it's not. A-are you h-happy?"

"Am I happy? That's a good question."

Tears sprung in his eyes. He moved one of his hands to my belly and the other one to my waist.

"We're gonna be parents," he said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, I was so nervous to see your reaction."

"Why?"

"I-i don't know. I guess I just thought you wouldn't want this."

"Hey, I married you for a reason. And I guess that maybe, just maybe, we both forgot about protection lately?"

"Yeah, I guess we did."

"Well, since you're already pregnant now ..." he trailed off.

"What are you suggesting, Captain?"

"What do you think, Swan?" Both his hands moved around my waist now. We both were getting into character with no reason. We really enjoyed doing that on random moments.

"Let me think, what about we make some tacos?"

"I'm not saying no to that."

"Hmm, good."

I giggled as Colin pushed me on the bed. Our breakfast long forgotten. Slowly, Colin pulled down my pajama pants. He rubbed me through my panties, moans escaping my mouth.

His hand was suddenly gone. But his hands were soon enough pulling my panties down. He lowered his head, but was still looking at me. His tongue found his way to my clit, licking it as my hands tangled in his hair.

I finished a while later, Colin kissing my stomach as he lied down beside me.

"I love you, Jen. I love you, little one."

I laughed. "I love you too, Colin.

Well, I don't think there's much more to say than we spend our whole day in bed...

~~~~~~

😭😭😭
We're almost at the end. I'm sad and idk why.

I know this is kinda short, but be glad I give you fluff/smut now 😈😈

See ya next chapter ...

(Ps: have you noticed almost all the chapter are in Jen's pov lately? No? Cuz they are 😂😂)