Chapter 5 - Forgiven

PREPARE FOR SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER !!!!! if you see *** then the smut will start. When you see *** again, it's over. So if you don't wanna read that, you can just skip it.

Colin's pov

It was been a week since I kissed Jen. I've sent her thousands of texts and called her a billion times. But she didn't answer once. I was worried that I ruined our friendship once and for all.

Today, I'm going to her apartment to talk to her. She needs to know how I feel. And I need to know how she feels because she definitely kissed me back.

When I arrived at her apartment, I knocked on the door. 10 seconds later, Jen opened, but when she saw me, she tried to close it. I put my foot in between and pushed the door open again.

"Look, Jen. I know you may not want to talk to me, but I need to talk to you. Cause if I don't, I'll never forgive myself."

Jen's pov

I was sitting on my couch and watching Netflix, when there was a knock on my door. I quickly turned off the tv and walked up to the door. When I opened it and saw Colin, I wanted to close it again. But he put his foot in between and pushed the door back open.

"Look, Jen. I know you may not want to talk to me, but I need to talk to you. Cause if I don't, I'll never forgive myself," he said. I didn't answer and walked back to the living room. He shut the door behind him and followed me.

Colin's pov

"I just wanted to say sorry for Friday. I shouldn't have done that. But it did happen and I can't turn back time. I would understand it if you'd say we aren't friends anymore. But I really, really am so-" That's the moment she crashed her lips on mine. I quickly kissed her back and she wrapped her arms around my neck. After a few seconds, she pulled away a bit, our foreheads still touching, my nose brushing hers.

"You don't have to be sorry, Colin. I wanted to do that ever since the day I first met you. And Friday, I was just surprised and that's why I ran away. It wasn't because I didn't like you, it was because I was surprised and didn't know what to do. I liked you ever since that first-" Now it was my turn to cut her off and crash my lips on hers. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walked her up to the closest wall and pushed her against it. I put my hands on each side of her head so she couldn't escape. She kissed me deep and passionately. When we pulled away for air, she put her feet down on the floor.

***

"Take me to my bedroom and do whatever you want with me," she whispered into my ear.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been this sure in my entire life."

I only needed these words to kiss her again. Harder this time. I lifted her up again and walked to her bedroom, never breaking the kiss. I slowly put her down on the bed and crawl on top of her. I pull down her pants and she put her hands under my shirt. I stopped pulling at her pants and remove my shirt. Then I start tugging at her pants again. Once they're finally on the floor, I kiss down her jawline and her neck. She pulls her shirt up, revealing her black bra. I kiss further down her stomach.

"You're so wet," I say when I finally reach her panties.

"Anything for you," she said. I put my hand in her panties and massage her clit. That's when she starts moaning. After a few minutes, I remove her panties. I quickly stand up and pull down my jeans. When I'm back on top of her, she puts her hand in my boxers. I remove my boxers and, while I'm still kissing her, I slide inside her. I start moving slowly. It's only when she begs for more, I start moving faster.

"Colin! Yes! Don't stop! Aah, yes! Right there! Faster! Go faster! Please!" she screams. I start moving as fast as I can. She's moaning loud and screams my name with every move I make.

"I'm almost there Jennifer. Scream my name and I'll go deeper. Much deeper," I whisper into her ear. She screams my name and I go deeper than I even thought was possible. Now we're both moaning. Screaming each other's name as we move together.

Jen's pov

"Colin! Faster! C'mon, I know you can do faster than that! I want you to make me scream till my voice is gone! Aah! Yes! Colin!" He moves faster than he already was and I'm screaming his name with every move. It feels so good to have him inside me. He goes deep, really deep. That deep that it would hurt if we would stop now. But we're not planning on stopping yet. "Colin! I'm almost there, I can feel it!" He moves hard now. Hard and fast. And I love it.

***

After two hours, we both lay down sweating. Our clothes are everywhere. On the closet, on the floor,... Everywhere you can imagine except from our bodies. I lie on top of colin's chest. My head in the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped around me, resting on my bare back. I soon fell asleep in his warm embrace.

Colin's pov

She was lying on top of me. Her breasts and stomach pressed into my chest. My arms are wrapped around her and her head in the crook of my neck. She soon falls asleep and not long after that, I fall asleep as well.

1000 words. It's the longest chapter from this ff so far. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see you soon.