Chapter 12 - Beautiful house

I am so excited to tell you guys that I decided to enter the #Wattys2016. I had never thought about it before but when I got a notification of wattpad today that there's not many time left to enter, I decided to just do it. I did it with this story because I think it's better than the other one. Yes, it has less reads. But still.

Also, we've got 200 read !!! 🎉🎉🎉
When I saw this, I freaked out because this story has had a really slow start. The first week it didn't even hit 20 reads. So I'm super excited. Not only for the story to have 200 reads (220 actually) but also for you guys to read the upcoming chapters. I know there hasn't happened a lot in it yet. And there won't really be happening anything in the next few chapters as well, but I have something IN mind and when the time's there, you'll gladly what to kill me ...

Whatever, I hope you're gonna enjoy this chapter. Love you all

~~~~~~

Jen's pov
I wake up the next morning in the same position as I fell asleep. I look up and see that Colin is awake.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning, handsome," I yawn.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Great."

"Me too. Let's get up and have all breakfast." I stand up and get dressed. I still had the same clothes on as yesterday since our suitcases still are in the car. When Colin is dressed as well, we walk down the stairs. And into the kitchen. I see his parents already sitting at the table. We sit down and start to eat.

"I didn't see you guys anymore yesterday evening. How come?" Colin's mom asks. Colin and I exchange looks and I start to blush.

"We were, uhm, talking about, uhm, Helen. And what we're gonna do the rest of our trip."

"Yes, and also what we're gonna do when we're back in LA and stuff," I added. His parents believed us and dropped the subject. We finished breakfast and went outside to take our suitcases out of the car. I take mine upstairs to change clothes again. I put on a white tank top, a pair of jeans and black Vans. I apply some light, natural make-up an do it my hair in a high ponytail. I also back downstairs to find Colin sitting on the couch being on his phone. I walked closer and saw that he was posting something on Instagram. When he finished, he turned around.

"Hey, Jen."

"Hey."

"So, what do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know. Isn't today the day Helen moves out of your house?"

"Uhm, yes. Thanks for reminding me."

"No problem," I say and go sit next to him.

Colin's pov
I was sitting on the couch while Jen was upstairs changing clothe and make-up and stuff. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened Instagram. As usual, I had a lot ig new likes and followers. I posted a photo and then turned around to find Jen standing behind me.

"Hey Jen."

"Hey."

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Isn't today the day Helen movesout of your house?" I actually totally forgot that.

"Uhm, yes. Thanks for reminding me."

"No problem," she says and sits next to me. She lays her head on my shoulder and I lay mine on top of hers. A few minutes later, we leave to go to my house. When we arrive, I see Helen drove away. 'She probably just finished picking up her stuff' I thought. We pulled into my driveway. Jen for our of ten car and looked around. She had never been here before so it was all new for her.

"Wow. It's really nice here. Can't wait to see the inside," she said when I got out. I put my arm around her waist.

"Well, come. I'll show you around."

"Hmm, like yesterday."

"Maybe." We went inside and I first showed her the living room. Then the kitchen, dining room and then the other rooms that were downstairs. We went upstairs and showed her the left over rooms.

"I have to admit, you have a beautiful house."

"Yeah. But not as beautiful as you."

"Alright, Captain. Let's get out suitcases inside."

"I'll get them. You stay here and look around a bit more."

"Okay." I went outside to my car and took our suitcases out if the trunk. I walked back inside to find Jen sitting on the couch.

"You know, this isn't looking around," I said with a smirk.

"I did look around."

"Yeah, I can see."

"I looked around for the couch. I'm just tired. I'm still not used to the time difference. Like here it's 11.33am now. If we would be in Vancouver still, it would only be 2.33am."

"I know, and I understand. I'm kinda used to it already. But it was like that the first few times for me as well."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one."

"Nope. Now, so you wanna see what's on Netflix?"

Jen's pov
"I don't know what that is but sure," I said and laughed. He laughed as well and put on the first episode of season 4 of Once Upon a Time. We love to rewatch old episodes. I snuggle up against his chest and he wraps an arm around me. After the episode ended, we ate lunch and then we watched 3 more episodes. We started our fifth episode but I fell asleep in Colin's lap.

Colin's pov
When we started watching our fifth episode, Jen fell asleep in my lap. I smile and continue watching until I fall asleep myself.