Chapter 13 - Jealousy

Jen's pov
I woke up on the couch. I didn't see Colin but I did hear the shower running upstairs. I smirked and slowly got up and walked up the stairs. Following the sound, I reached the bathroom. I quietly opened the door. Colin was singing. I slipped out of my clothes as quiet as possible and joined him.

"What the-" he started but I cut him off.

"Calm down, it's just me. What song were you singing?"

"The words by Christina Perri."

"I love that song."

"The song or the music video?"

"Both."

We showered, got dressed and walked downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs with bacon."

"Okay. Can you get me the eggs please?" he said with his puppy eyes.

"You know I can't say no to these eyes."

"Oh, I know." I got the eggs and put them on the counter.

"I forgot my phone upstairs. I'm gonna go get him, be right back," I said.

"Okay. Your good will be ready when you return."

I walked upstairs and walked to Colin's bedroom. I took my phone of off the bedside table. I took my time to look around. I saw pictures of the cast. From him and me, him and Josh, him and some other people. And then I saw a picture of him and Helen. They were at the Eiffel Tower, it was snowing and they were kissing. I stood there. Frozen. Shocked. I don't even know.

Colin's pov
Jen was upstairs for nearly ten minutes now. 'It doesn't take that long to get your phone' I thought. I went upstairs to look where she was and found her in my bedroom. Staring at a picture of me and Helen kissing under the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Why's this picture still here?"

"What? I mean, it's still there because I didn't get any time to take it away yet."

"And why are those there?" she asked pointing to other pictures of Helen and I.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you're jealous."

"So? Is it such big of a deal to take away those pictures? How long would it take? 5 minutes?"

"Hey, calm down. Listen, those pictures don't mean a single thing to me anymore. I don't love her anymore. I love you and only you." Those last 6 words came out before I could even think about it.

"You- you love me?"

"Yes, I do. With my whole heart."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Good because I love you too."

I kissed her and she started deepening the kiss.

"Jen... the... food," I managed to say in between kisses.

"Who cares about food when they can have you?" she asked and smiled.

"True, and in that case," I said and pushed her towards the bed. When she fell down on it, I crawled over her. I pinned her hands above her head and left wet, sucking kisses all over her neck and upper chest. I let go of her hands and she starts pushing down my pants.

Writer's pov
When all of their clothes finally found their way to the ground and were spread all over the room, Colin slowly slid himself inside Jen. And well, you know the rest. They both climaxed and collapsed on top of each other. They got dressed again and walked downstairs. The food was already cold but they heated it up again in the microwave.

"Can we go shopping today?" Jen asked after they were done eating.

"Sure. Why not?"

"I'm gonna get my purse and phone and we can leave."

"I'll be waiting in the car."

"Okay," she said and smiled.

Jen's pov
I walked back upstairs to get my phone which was still there because of ... some activities. I get my phone and purse and then walk to the car where Colin was waiting for me. I get in the car and we drive off to the mall.

~~~~~~

Okay, so I've got a few things to say.

1. I'm not gonna put a warning at the beginning everytime there's gonna be smut in a chapter. I mean, it's rated M for a reason ...

2. Just so you know, I'm this story Jen is on the pill. I forgot to write it in the story and I'm not feeling like going back and write it. And I'm also not feeling like writing about a condom every time there's smut.

3. (This is a good one for you guys, but not for me) I'm updating faster than I'm writing chapters so I'm slowly running out of chapters I have already written which means I'll have to write like 5-7 chapters the next 2 days if I wanna have enoughso I can update whenever I want ... (let's say hello to a few days sitting behind my desk ...)

4. I already told we got the 200 reads last chapter. Well, we almost have 300 + we have over 50 votes. THANK YOU!!!

5. Can I just say how annoying it is when you're walking with your dog in the city and there are many people who are just petting your dog without asking or are calling him?? It's annoying. Really. Just ... I really hate people who do that. And really like just people stop with that. My dog is nine months old. I understand you may want to let him. But please just ask it and don't just call him and let him without asking. There literally only was 1 person who kindly asked it if it was okay. There were at least 10 people who just did it.

Okay, sorry for number 5 but ugh ... I hate it when people do that and it gets on my nerves.

Hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one. Love you all.