Chapter 24 - Wedding day (part 3)

Jen's pov
We were on our way to the church when I got a text from Colin.

C: just arrived. Can't wait to marry you x

He's so cute and loving.

J: we're almost there. Can't wait to walk down the isle and start our lives together xxxxxx

C: we already started our lives together. Now we just make it official. Gotta go. See you in the church, sweetheart. Love you xxx

J: okay. See you in like 20 minutes babe. Love you too xxx

15 minutes later, we arrived at the church. There were only a few people outside yet. My mom and dad, the groomsmen, Colin's parents, my brother, and of course the bridesmaids.

I stepped out and walked to my mom. When she saw me, tears came in her eyes.

"Mom, please don't cry. I'm gonna cry too."

"Okay. Okay. It's just, you're so beautiful and I can't believe my daughter is getting married."

"I know, mom. I can't believe it either. I never thought I would find my true love let alone marry."

"But you did. And now you're ready to spend the rest if your life with him. Come here."

I came closer and she hugged me. So did everyone else.

"It's time," Lana said.

"Okay."

Everyone beside my dad went inside.

"No need to be scared, Jen. Everything will be fine," my dad said.

"I know."

The music started and me and my dad went inside. The moment I saw Colin, my mouth almost dropped. He looked more handsome than ever in his tux.

When we reached Colin, my dad kissed my forehead and sat down.

Colin's pov
Jen came in the church with her dad, and when I saw her, my mouth almost dropped. She looked so beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen someone as beautiful as her. She walked down the aisle with her dad and when they reached me, her dad kissed her forehead and sat down.

"You look absolutely stunning," I whispered in her ear.

She blushed.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

"I know," I smirked.

The ceremony went by fast and finally it was time for the vows. I started.

"Jennifer Marie Morrison, when I first met you, I knew you were special. My first day on set, you offered me to eat lunch in your trailer. Since then we became better and better friends. We were best friends for 4 years. Then, one year ago, we got together. That was one of the best days of my life. A day I dreamt of ever since I met you. When it finally came true, I was the happiest man on earth. But we had to keep it a secret from the world. A few months later, on Comic Con, you thought we were just going to tell the world. But I surprised, well, the world, and I proposed to you. I still remember we didn't sleep a lot that night." The whole church chuckled. "And now, on March 18th, I'm finally here. Ready to marry you and start the rest of our lives together."

Tears were streaming down her face. And then it was her turn.

"Colin Arthur Geoffrey O'Donoghue, when I first saw you, I didn't really pay attention to want you were saying. The reason for that was that I was too distracted by your ocean blue eyes and your handsomeness. I remember everything we did together in the past 5 years. Our first lunch together was on your first day on set. Since then, we became really good friends. I dare even say best friends. When our friends sent us on date without knowing, I was surprised to see you. But I was so happy. That night, we had our first kiss as Colin and Jen. I was surprised that you kissed me, and like Emma, I ran off. I ignored you a full week, and I still don't know why. But then I let you finally talk to me. And since then we were together. It was so hard for me to keep our relationship a secret. And when we finally could tell the world, you proposed to me. I think we both can tell how many girls died then." Everyone laughed. "And today there probably will be more girls who died. I think I'm not gonna check Instagram and Twitter the coming 2 weeks. But now I'm here. And I'm ready to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you."

I'm gonna be honest, there were tears in my eyes as well.

"Do you, Colin O'Donoghue, take Jennifer Morrison as your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold,  from this day forward. For better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and cherish until death parts you?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jennifer Morrison, take Colin O'Donoghue as your lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold. From this day forward. For better or for worse. For richer or for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love and cherish until death parts you?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"Gladly," I said and pulled Jen to me. I pulled her into a kiss till of passion and love. Everyone clapped and cheered.

We pulled apart after a few seconds and turned to the people. We walked down the aisle and went outside to see many more people.

Jen's pov
We arrived at the reception a little while later. I held onto Colin's arm the whole way there. And even inside, I didn't let go of his arm. We had out first dance together as husband and wife. For that, we chose the song 'The Words' by Christina Perri. Well, we chose it and actually just were gonna play it. But then we invited Christina and she sang it live. The night went by pretty fast and soon enough, it was time for us to leave for our honeymoon.

We went to my house first to change really fast and pick up our suitcases. We would go to Belgium for about a month, so we could do a lot of things.

After we changed, we went to LAX and waited to board our flight.

We paid for first class because it was a 13 hour flight. I'm first class, we would be able to sleep more comfortable than just the normal thing.

Once on the plane, we almost immediately fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Mrs. O'Donoghue," Colin said before he fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Mr. O'Donoghue," I say and fall asleep as well.

~~~~~~

Aaaand they're on their way to Belgium. Best country in the world 😂😂 hahahaha, it's not. I'm using Belgium because I live there, we have the best chocolate, fries and beer in the world, and I can use Dutch in it.

1110 words, you're welcome 😂

I'm gonna be honest, I teared up writing the vows and idek why 😂😂 this chapter took me a lot of time to write and a lot of research about weddings. Well, the other 2 parts did as well. But ya know what I mean.

And to make it clear, they do have wedding rings, I was just too lazy to write that part and search a picture of wedding rings I liked. Well, I did search but my phone was being stupid again and didn't load the pictures.

I haven't checked for any mistakes, so yeah ...

Till next chapter