Chapter 14 - Looking for something

Jen's pov
"Come on, Colin. Just come with me inside. You'll be fine."

"No Jen, I'm not going in there. I think you can get your underwear or whatever on your own."

"But if you come with me, then you get to pick something you want for me. I'll buy it even if I don't like it."

I could see him think about it.

"Fine," he finally gave in.

"Yay," I practically screamed. I dragged him inside. He stayed close to me and I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"You," I said. Tears in my eyes of laughter.

"Why?"

"You should've seen you turning red."

"Yeah, yeah. Just pick whatever you need."

"You get to pick sonething for me as well," I say. Biting my lip to tease him.

"I know. But first pick whatever you need. If I see something I like, I'll tell you. Okay?"

"Yes." I give him a peck on his cheek. I walk around the shop looking for underwear and some other things I like. After a few minutes, I can see that Colin is more comfortable already. "Have you seen anything you like yet?"

"Yes, you. Other than that, I would like to see you in these," he said, pointing to some red lingerie.

"Hmm, I like these. I'll try them on as well."

"You have to buy them either way."

"Oh, I know. But I have to try them on and I'll need your opinion."

"You're such a tease, you know that right?"

"I'm aware," I said and turned around walking away from him towards the fitting rooms.

Colin's pov
While Jen was trying stuff on, I was in my phone trying not to be recognized. I was scrolling through Twitter when Jen's head came from behind the curtain.

"Come inside to take a look, please," she said in a sweet voice. I had to hold back not to take her right there. "What do you think?"

"I think that whenever you're gonna wear that and I see it, you will no longer be wearing anything."

She giggled. "That's all I had to know," she said and pushed me out. "You can wait outside the store if you want."

"Yeah, I'm gonna wait outside. I'll see you when you're done here," I said and walked out of the store. While I was waiting, I saw a jewelry shop. I walked over to it and went inside. After looking around for a bit, someone, probably the owner, came over to me.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Uhm, yes actually. I'm looking for a ring."

~~~~~~

Sorry ?? 😂
I just had to do this because this chapter actually was going to be a lot longer but I decided to split it up in two parts. So, next chapter you'll see what happens after Colin looks for a ring.
😈😈

Till next time.