Chapter 8 - We need to talk

Colin's pov
I woke up the next morning and got ready for work. When I arrived, I saw Jen's car and I couldn't help but smile. I got out of my car and walked to Jen's trailer. I knocked on the door and Jen opened. A sad smile appearing on her face and she saw me.

"May I come in?" I asked.

"Sure."

I walked in and locked the door. We both sat down and I took her hand in mine. I leaned in. As did she and we started a soft, sweet but oh so passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her hands into my hair. I pull her closer so she's sitting im my lap. It's funny how her body perfectly fits with mine. I pull her impossibly closer. We love so up in the kiss, that a fall on the ground.

Jen's pov
Colin comes in and locks the door. We sit down and he takes my hand. He means closer to me. We started a soft, sweet but oh so passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my hands in his hair. He pulls me in his lap so that I'm closer. It's funny how his body perfectly fits with mine. He pulls me impossibly closer and that causes us to fall on the floor. He was with his back on the ground and I was in top of him. We didn't break the kiss during our fall. We didn't feel the need to breathe either so we just continued. Till after a while, there was a knock on the door.

Lana's pov
I was walking to Jennifer's trailer when I saw a man. A man better known as Jesse Spencer. I walked up to him.

"Hey Jesse, what are you doing here?" I said friendly. I tried not to sound annoyed but I was.

"I'm here to see Jen."

"Why would she want to see you after what you've done to her?" I said. The annoyance more noticeable in my voice.

"Didn't she tell you? We're back together," he said with a grin on his face. I faked a smile and walked away. I walked to Ginny's trailer as fast as I could. I knocked on the door and she almost immediately opened it.

"I need to talk to you. It's important," I said as I walked in.

"Calm down, Lana. What's wrong?"

"Jesse."

"Jesse like in Jen's ex?"

"Yes."

"What's about him?"

"Well, I just saw him here on set and I asked what he was doing here. He said he's here for Jen. They're back together."

"That's impossible. When I was in the mall Saturday, I saw him with another woman. They seemed really in love."

"And I'm sure Jen doesn't know about that girl."

"Come on, we need to talk to her." With that being said, we rushed towards Jen trailer. No sign of Jesse anymore and knocked on the door.

Jen's pov
"Hmm, I don't wanna stop this," I mumbled against Colin's lips.

"Let them wait."

Another knock.

I slowly stood up. Colin stood up as well but immediately went to sit down. I opened the door and saw Lana and Ginny standing in front of me.

"Hey girls. What are you doing here?"

"Uhm, we need to talk to you. About Jesse."

"How do you know about him?"

"We'll explain. May we come in?"

I hesitated. "Yeah, come in."
Once they were inside, they told me about Jesse being here today and him kissing another girl on Saturday. Whom they were talking , I could see them looking between Colin and me. Once they were some telling their things, they left again.

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know. I could send him a text telling I changed my mind."
"What if he's mad and comes after you then?"

"Then I'll have you to protect me," I said with a small smile.

"Always."

~~~~~~

Yay, they're still together. Many of you probably thought they weren't anymore *cough* _Captainswaner *cough* Well, they still are. Next chapter will be up tonight or tomorrow. Whenever I feel like updating ... 😂😂
Kk, hope you liked this chapter
Love you all