Chapter 17: Sin Nico is.. Alive?!

Start from the beginning

Sin Nico's POV:

I'm glad to see that they're getting along with each other.. I thought there's going to be a tension between them because of me.

"Well, we better be going. Sin, you better rest well for you to go home." Pure said, "Our parents miss you already."

"I know that." I replied and smiled at her.

"We'll go now. Good bye, Nico-chan and Eli." Maki said as Nozomi waved farewell and they all went home together.

After they left, Eli suddenly hugged me and it was tighter than Maki's,
"Sin Nico, do you.. really forgive Nozomi?"

"Yes, why?"

"..."

" Are you doubting me?"

"It's not that but.. you almost got killed." She replied.

"Don't be like that Eli." I rubbed her back, "Every mistake is meant to be forgiven.." I paused for a second.. "Wait, was that right? Anyway, once I forgive someone, they're already forgiven."

"I see.." She then released her hug, "You're so kind.."

"So, how are you feeling Eli?" I asked, "Aren't you suppose in your room, resting?"

"How can I rest when I felt there was something wrong going on?" Eli squinted at me.

"Good point."

"I'm feeling better," Eli looked at me as she smiled, "but I'm recovering fast when I'm able to be with or at least see you."

"Same goes for me, I guess?" I said as I used my right hand to rub the back of my head.

"I think we should go to sleep now, it's getting pretty late." She said.

"You're right.. Okay, see you tomorrow." I smiled at her, "I'll come visit you from time to time."

"What do you mean? We're sleeping together!"

When I heard Eli said that, I thought it was a joke so my response was,
"Hahah, nice joke." I patted her, "You're not a kid anymore, Eli-san."

"I'm not joking!" She pouted and as I looked at her, you can see from her eyes that she was damn serious then I sighed, "I want to sleep with you to be honest, but that's impossible because we won't fit on this hospital bed."

"I have a way."

"Seriously?" I was in disbelief.

"Yes."

"B-But how?"

"You'll see~" She said as she pressed a certain button.

"Don't tell me-" I heard a ring from the outside, a nurse came in and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Can you please bring me a bed here?" Eli said.

"Sure." The nurse replied and went outside to get what Eli asked.

"Woah.. I didn't know you could do that." I said as I was surprised, really surprised.

Eli winked at me, "This rarely happens though."

The nurse finally came back, bringing a bed for Eli.

'T-That was fast!'

Eli thanked her. "No problem." Said the nurse, "If you need anything else, just ring." and she left.

"Now, we can sleep together this way~" Eli said as she laid down on the bed next to me.

"You're really something else.." I faced her, "Good night, Eli-san~"

"Good night, Nico-chan~" Eli said and we both went to sleep.

________________________

A/N:

Yay~ Sin NicoNii is Alive~ :'D

Whew, I'm really not updatin' much, cuz I'm workin' on a Fanfic/Oneshot for a certain couple.. Nah, jk xD

It will be published on my other book, "PNSN Randomness"-