Photo Shoot In Japan Part 2

The trip to the destination wasn't that long, maybe around 20 minutes. We went into the main city and the studio was located on busy street. Lots of people were passing by and many were females...We had to be extremely careful. I got off first and so did most of the staff, I put on my sunglasses and wrapped my scarf around me since I was also very "recognisable." One by one the members got off, first Jimin. The manager made sure he got off safely and was immediately guided by other staff to the entrance. "Hey..HEY JIMINNNN" someone had obviously spotted us and dragged in alot of attention. People stopped and looked to make sure it really was them and after approving they started running. Everywhere I looked there were girls running in from all directions, I turned around to make sure Jimin was alright and as he went in, body guards came out of the studio and formed a barricade. The other members got off one by one and the screams got louder and louder. Suga was the last one to get off and I guided him inside. Once we were in, I took off my sunglasses, scarf and breathed heavily. I clutched my scarf hard as I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder, I turned around and I saw Suga "are you ok Mi-cha? I know the fans are a bit overwhelming, but you seem really anxious" I only smiled at his words and waved my hand frantically "ahaha don't worry i-i'm fine.. just a little hot" "Ah ok as long as your fine" he stroked my shoulder and walked off. I calmed myself down and walked over to the director who was greeting the manager and they discussed a brief plan of the day. 

It was around 12 and everyone was running around the set, fixing up lights, props, cameras etc. I was with the other stylists, fixing up costumes. BTS sat together and were going over scripts and were recorded for Bangtan Bombs. I worked quietly on the costumes since I was still in "training" I made sure they were perfect, no crinkles or dust. Time went by really fast and soonn they were all in costume and makeup and were being shown what to do. I sat down and went on my phone, for some reason I really wasn't feeling it anymore as soon as we got out of the car. 'Dammit Mi-cha get your head together, don't let your personal problems affect your work' I rested my forhead on my fingers and sighed really hard. I decided to text Kyung to get my mind off things, but I still didn't feel like it. 

Hey Kyung...

luckily seconds later I get a reply

Hey unnie! Is something the matter??

W-what no? What would make you think that..pabo

Your my bestfriend, I think I could feel if your upset even if your in another country

Don't worry about it, anyway congrats with you and Kangmin!!

Yay thank you!!

We chatted while they shot the ad, they had to retake it in some places but I think they were happy since they got to eat more meat. The shooting took about 3 hours and I had to stop talking when it came to their touch ups. Kyung had to leave since she had work, since I had nothing to do, I asked the stylist unnies if there was any other jobs and I managed to do something. 

After what seemed forever the main purpose of us coming to Japan had come to an end. The staff cheered and applauded since they had actually finished earlier than expected. Our manager was very proud of us and decided to treat everyone to a Japanese buffet, everyone was very excited but I decided to skip out. "What why not Mi-cha?" Vina asked, her excitement dying down. "Don't really feel like it, i'd rather stay homw, maybe go out for walks, since its a free day I wanna be refreshed for tomorrow" "Alright whatever you say." 

We all headed back to the hotel and rested for a while before getting ready for the buffet, I hung around in the lounge as everyone made their way out "hey Mi-cha aren't you coming??" Jhope shouts waving at me frantically, the rest of the members stopped to look at me, I sighed since I had to get up and walk over to talk to them. 

"hey guys, I won't be going.." 

"what why??" 

"well I just don't feel right today, honestly today feels like a lazy day and I would like to rest up tomorrow since its a free day and we're leaving  at noon" 

"aw thats sad.."

"yeah I really wanted you to come, we could've eaten so much together"

"Ah i'm really sorry"

"its ok rest up and we can have fun tomorrow" 

Then they walked out of the hotel into the vans. I went upstairs and decided to play a quick movie before falling asleep. 

I really wasn't feeling like writing today so obviously its obvious I didn't try and I really just want to get this Japan trip over.. -.-

I'll definitely make the next chapter a good one :DD