Day 3 continued: Hospital

I slowly open my eyes. Everythings blurry and I was greeted by extremely bright eyes. I raised my hand to cover my face and I sat up. "Where am I?" I murmured, "Oh Mi-cha! I was so worried!" said  a familiar voice and I felt a warm hug. I opened my eyes more to see clearly and it was Kyung. "Kyung.. Where am I?" I asked. "Your in the hospital silly girl, you collapsed in the studio and Jin contacted the staff and the staff contacted me, girl I had to run out on styling of Taeyang!" she screeched and hugged you even more. "I'm so sorry I don't know what happened to be honest, I've feelin some shivers and I think I just collapsed". Then the doctor walked in. "Ah Mi-cha your awake, how are you feeling?" A nurse came in behind him and tended to the wires stuck to her. "I'm ok doctore, but please tell me what happened? How long will I be here? I have to go back to work, ah what will my manager think! Just collapsing in the studio out of nowhere!" I said and covered my face with my hands. I felt Kyung's hands grab my wrist and she pulled them of my face, "don't even think about work you need a few days rest now let the doctore speak" she said looking up. "Thank you Kyung-shi, now Mi-cha we inspected you a bit and we found some drugs in your stomach" the doctor started. My eyes widened and I covered my stomach but I haven't been taking drugs?  "Anyway they were dissolved in a liquid which was coffee, which is pretty normal to have in mornings, but for some reason there were drugs in yours, we called the police and had the cafe checked, no results yet" he finished.  I was shocked, "but that cafe has never harmed anyone before, the staff are so nice and I've been going reguarly" "The police will report as soon as they can, you can probably start going back UNLESS something really bad happened, but forget that now, your absolutely fine its just your body couldn't handle the drug since it was so strong, your fine now, all you need is rest and eat properly!" he said and went out. "I know the news is too much since its your favourite coffee place but here I brought you a warm choco bun" Kyung said as she held out a paper bag. I looked at it and hesitated. "Don't worry its not from there, its from this really nice place near my studio, try it its really yummy!" she said with a smile. I took it and took it out from the paper bag, it was warm, golden and flaky it looked really yummy. I took a bite and instantly I felt the warm chocolate melt into my mouth. "Its actually really yummy!" I said and finished it. "See?? You gotta try new things, but you also must eat proper food ok? I gotta go now I'll visit you after work!" Kyung said and hugged me, then she walked out.

I collapsed onto the bed. What now? I closed my eyes for a few seconds until I heard a knock "come in" I said and covered my forehead with my arm. "Hey Mi-cha" I turned my head to see Suga standing there with a bunch of flowers. "Ah Suga-shi! I'm really sorry!" I bolted up and put my hands on my lap. "Wait no don't move, you need rest, I heard what happened and came into check on you, I saw your friend but she seemed too busy and worried on the phone to notice" he said. He placed the flowers on a vase and sat beside me. "Ah I'm really sorry, even though I'm the elder shes like the mother" I laughed and scratched the back of my head. He smiled "how are you feeling?" "I'm ok now I don't feel that weak or dizzy, but I'm really sorry but  I might miss one or two days at work, I'll try and get better to come day after tomorrow I promise agh I feel so embarrased" I said and covered my face. I felt is hands on my wrists as he removed my hands, uncovering my face and smiled. It felt weird, I mean i work for him, but I'm glad he finally opened up and he felt really nice. I smiled back. "Hey girl! Omg I ho-" said Vina as she entered the room in a hurry, but didn't realise Suga was in the room. "Oh i'm sorry am I interupting?" she said innocently. "No its ok, I'll be leaving get well soon Mi-cha take plenty of rest, eat and drink well" she said and left.

"Hey girl, sorry I just wanted to check on you" Vina said warmingly. "How are you feeling?" "I'm feeling fine to be honest but maybe I should take an extra day of tomorrow just to be careful is that ok?" I replied. I honestly felt so annoyed. Its only been my 3rd day and something like this happens. "Of course girl! Take all the rest you want and hey have you seen?" she says and reaches for her phone. She shows me her twitter

SUGA SEEN AT LOCAL HOSPITAL NEAR BIGHIT OFFICE

Suga was spotted going to the hospital around 3pm, not sure why hopefully none

of the members are sick!

#PrayingForBangtan #BTS #ARMY #ARMY4EVER

I covered my face in shame. "Hey whats wrong girl? They don't know anything so your safe and kinda secretly famous, best thing about working with idols!" Vina joked. I let out a nervous smile. "Well get better soon! Unfortunately I'm not sick and I have to go back to work" she said and walked out. "Oh and girl I see your really getting along with the boys aye?" she poked out her tongue and shut the door. 'No wait! Its not like that!" I shouted but Vina had already gone.

I sighed and layed back. Its not like that

I'm so sorry this took longer to update guys! But as you all should know they recently had a comeback and I had a heart attack but now I'm back :D