Day 2 Late morning (Part 2)

"Hey girl! Get up, we're here!" I heard a voice say as I got shook. "Uhh I'm up" I replied and as I opened one eye I saw Vina and all 7 members staring at me. "Ah I'm sorry I have a habit of sleeping whenever I travel" I said nervously and got up. "Mi-Cha your very cute when you sleep" said V edging closer. "Ah really I think I look really awkward" I said and started scratchung my head again. "Your really cute when you do that" said Jimin as he shoved V away. I caught a glimpse of V's annoyed face and giggled. The other members started laughing too. "Oi Mi-cha! Stop floundering and get the boys out and organise the equipment" Vina shouted from outside. I saw her through the window running around with boxes. "Ok boys you heard her lets go" I said as I showed them out. I walked behind them and every now and then the boys would look over their shoulders and smile. I felt shy so I smiled back. "Mi-cha over here!" shouted Hyeong-shi shouted. It was amazing weather, this type of weather made me feel lively and excited to work. "Yes Hyeong-shi?" I said with a big smile. "Mi-cha? Everything ok?" she asked. "Ah of course! Its just this weather makes me feel really excited and i'm excited to style!"

Bangtan's POV:

"Shes adorable when shes happy and lively" said V as they watched her from afar. "Shes especially cute when she scratches her head like me" Jimin joked. "The day when she first came she wore a simple top, blue jeans and red converse and that obviously caught my attention" Rap Monster said just watching her.

Mi-Cha's POV:

After I finished jumping like a crazy idiot, Hyeong-shi asked me to fix up their makeup. I called the boys over and inspected them. Aish these crazy boys! They all needed touching up, but Jungkook needed the least. "You guys all need touching up, but Jungkook needs the least" i said and had Jungkkook sit down so I could quickly finish him and move onto the rest. "Mi-cha thats because I really liked how you did my makeup so I didn't wanna ruin it" Jungkook said sweetly. I smiled and quickly fixed his hair and he went to take his indiviual photos. I started on Jimin next, he didn't need that much, just his hair and I carfully put it into place. I touched up all the members and their group and small group photos began. "Girl you did a great job!" Vina said as she elbowed me. "Hey you want a drink? I'll go grab us some" Vina said and ran off. I found a little bench in a sunny spot with a bush with cute, little blooming flowers growing on it and sat down. I got out my phone and texted Kyung.

Me: Hey girl how are things?

...

Kyung: Hey! Things are good! They're just practicing for their new MV! Wanna see???

Me: Yeah sure why not?

I got a video call from her and answered.

"Annyeong! Check them out their choreos really hard!" she said immediately turning the camera. I watched the group bust out some impossible looking dance moves to some nice music. "Hey wanna see the boys? They're currently taking a group photo" I said and turned to film the boys. "Aigoo~ they're so cute!" Kyung replies. "Hey girl I got us some drinks" Vina said as she came over. "Hey who you talking too?" she asked. "Vina this is my absolute best friend Kyung, Kyung this is my colleague Vina" "Hey Kyung nice to meet you!" Vina said waving and smiling "Hii nice to meet you too!" Kyung replied. "Vina!" a voice shouted. "oh gotta blast bye Kyung" Vina said and dashed off. "She seems nice, but shes never gonna take my spot right?" Kyung asked worridly. "Aish you pabo of course not!" I laughed. Suddently out of nowhere I feel someone on my back. I turn around to see V staring at my screen. "AHHHHHH V V V V V!!!!!" Kyung screams into my earphones. "HEYYYY" I yell and take them off. I massage my ears carefully. There go my ears. "Who are you talking too?" V asks. "Ah V-shi remember I was talking about my best friend? Yeah this is her, say hello Kyung" "HIIII OH MY GAWD I LOVE YOU GUYS! FIGHTING!!" she screams. "haha your cute and thank you! Fighting!" V replies with a cute smile. Slowly the other members come over and I introduced her. Finally she had to go since Big Bang had finished their practice. "Your friend is very cute" Jin said. "I'll make sure to tell her she'll be so happy she loves you guys alot" I laughed. They sat around me and talked amongst themselves. I felt really happy that they're more comfortable around me now.

They kept on taking photos and I had to fix them up. I watched them constantly posing in various places. Jin came to me to get his eyeliner fixed. "Jin-shi isn't it tiring to be constantly posing all the time?" I asked. "Yes it is, but we're pretty much used to it now." he replied. "There all done" i said as I finished his touch up. He simply smiled and went to the members who were filming behind the scences probably.

Finally the photoshoot was wrapped up and we started packing up. I helped organise all the makeup tools and Vina carefully loaded them onto the bus. We got on and I started listening to my music again. I didn't feel as tired so I looked out the window and enjoyed the scenery. I looked behinf me to check on the boys and they were soundly sleeping. Aw poor things, they're so cute when they sleep!

We finally reached the office and there was pretty sunset behind the high rise buildings. We all said our "thank yous" and "good work today" and headed off.

As I got home the door opened and a very excited Kyung dragged me inside and hugged me very tightly. "Kyung its only been a day since we last saw each other" I laughed and hugged her back. "No unnie! I got to meet BTS today because of you! Thank you so much!" she squealed and hugged me back even tighter. "Jin said you were cute" I said and she squealed even more. "Ok calm down I'm tired go make me something" I said. "Ok unnie! Anything to thank you! How about your favourite?" she smirked. "Yes please!" I grinned. "Ok! One quick 10 minute veggie pizza coming up!" she said and ran into the kitchen. I gave out a little laugh and headed into my room to change and freshen up and enjoy pizza with my bestfriend.