Friday continued

My eyes were wide open, he looked so calm. He was very gentle, he didn't try to touch me or do anything. He just kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the softness of his lips. He wouldn't make the first move so I put my hands on his cheek and drew him closer. Time flew by, but we just rested with our lips together. Soon we broke the kiss and went back slowly. "First kiss?" he smirked, I immediately felt myself blushing and tried to cover up, "N-no oppa" I lied. "Thanks Mi-cha today was fun, I had a need for you ever since you first came in, I never wanted to do anything "bad" to you, just a kiss was enough, but now I can rest in peace" he laughed and layed back on the ground. "Oppa, I have to go now, Kyung is probably waiting for me at home" I picked up my things and started to walk, only to be grabbed on the wrist. I turned around and fell into J-hope embrace. He hugged my tightly, resting his head on mine. I felt his warmth and love and hugged him back. I said goodbye and headed out of the park alone.

It was already 2:30pm how time flies by when I got home. I grabbed the shopping and knocked on the door, "unnie where were you? Does it take that long to go rab a few things?" she answers looking kinda annoyed. "Haha.. Minhaeyo Kyung, but look you can start cooking now!" I said as I headed down the the kitchen and placed the bags, then I took of my jacket and watched dramas until dinner.

OKEY I"M BACK AND YES THIS IS A EXTREMELYx100 SHORT CHAPTER IK.

MY EXAMS HAVE FINISHED YEY! AND THIS ISN'T THE ONLY CHAPTER I'M PUBLISHING TODAY

Writing about a friday without BTS is boring lel so I kept this chapter short just to finish friday off.

I kinda think that I didn't do well about the small kiss with J-hope I'm really sorry...o(﹏╥)o

I'm gonna skip saturday too, because thats boring so its straight to lunch with BTS!

I'll go work on that chapter now i'm sorry for disappointing everyone with this chapter.