Photo shoot in Japan Part 1

There were adults going to work, high school students and parents with their primary school children. It was such a cute sight to see, the mother's held the tiny hands of their loved one as they carefully crossed the road, the high school students stood in groups of 4 or more and talked while waiting for their bus. We walked past a group of girls and the word "BTS" was heard, I looked up at Namjoon and I saw a smirk go across his face and I couldn't help but snigger. At around 8 the streets were bustling with people and cars and I started to get more scared. There were many people..many females...many of them were young. I started breathing heavily in hopes of not being seen with Namjoon, I didn't want him to be run over by some crazy fans and I had no intention of experiencing that night once more. "Uh Namjoon oppa I really think we should head back to the hotel now" I saw nervously. He looks down in confusion but agrees and we made our way back to the hotel "lets take a long way so we can see more things" he happily suggested, I really wanted to say no, I just wanted to get back to the hotel where it was safe and hopefully free from prying eyes. We went down a empty road surrounded by many trees, each one with a different shade of pink, yellow, orange or green. "Oh my my isn't this beautiful!!" I saw in awe as I run ahead of Namjoon and jump around on the pathway scattered with the multicoloured leaves. I spin around as a gust of wind passes through the trees and the leaves started falling. They spun around and the air was filled with a flurry of vibrant leaves. I felt as though all my worries, my problems, my pain had been drained when the leaves started falling around me, it really was such a magnificent sight. Soon the leaves had all fallen and my hair was decorated with the florid leaves. Some sat on my outfit and even on my bag, I couldn't care less and I just laughed like there was no tomorrow, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and i turned around to a smiling Namjoon "you really are the most beautiful thing" he says. I only smile at his words as he picks of the leaves one by one "while you were having the time of your life I managed to take some very very professional looking pics" he says taking out his phone and showing me his screen, my hands clamped over my mouth as I saw the pictures while he swiped, you could see my happiness as I twirled and the leaves spun around next to me "Wow Namjoon! This is reall-" I got cut off as Namjoon lips locked against mine, my eyes widened as he got deeper and deeper into the kiss, but I closed my eyes and started to enjoy it. I put my around his neck and had to stand on my tippy toes since he was so tall. He brought me closer to him as he placed his hands around my hips. After a few minutes the kiss came to a stop and we separated, our eyes still fixed on each other. "Your probably one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen, but I won't ask you to be mine" he says. I feel my cheeks burning and turning into a dark shade of red "you really are adorable when you blush, come lets go back to the hotel now" he takes my hand and pulls me away.

After half an hour of walking we made it back onto the street where the hotel was located, when we stepped through the grand doors I felt safe and let out a huge breath "you ok?" I hear Namjoon say behing me, I only nod in reply.

I head back up the room it was around 9:10, "Heyooo~~" I chirp as I open the door "good morning and where have you been?" Vina says as she turns around her eyeliner half done "just shopping, lets go on the last day together yeah?" I say leaning my bags against the bed and collapsing on the bed "Japan is niceee" I say "oh it is and trust me i'm going to show you around alot, tell you what if your not tired lets go after the shooting today, even though it won't be for very long and only if we have the chance" I looked at her admiringly and nodded my head frantically "well aren't you a cute lil puppy" Vina says playfully, patting my head and scratching my chin "come on lets go down stairs i'm hungry" she says grabbing her stuff and heading out "Ya i'm coming I just need to make a few calls" I sit up and cross my legs and turn on my phone. I have a gazillion notifications: all spams from Kyung, as I scroll down I see some private messages on twitter from bts? I opened it and smiled when I saw that Namjoon had sent me those beautiful pictures. Soon after came a smiley emoji, a kiss and heart 'love RM.'I replied back with kisses and hearts and went to reply to Kyung's spams.

Hey Unniee~~

Unnieee~~

Unnie where are you...?

I miss you I hope your having fun :(

Is Japan nice? Nicer than Korea? I bet its nicer!

UNNIE EXCITING NEWS!!

I CONFESSED TO KANGMIN AND HE SAID YES!! WE'RE OFFICIALLY A THING NOW

Where are you when I need you the most huh??

Omg I just realised I betrayed Jimin DON'T TELL HIM

I'M SORRY JIMIN I'LL ALWAYS LOVE U SUNSHINE!

I laughed at her texts, but honestly I had mixed emotions about Kyung dating now. How could I describe this feeling? She's like my own little sister and if anything were to happen to her I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Haha hey girl!

I'm glad things turned out well with Kangmin I wish you guys all the best!

I did some shopping and don't worry i'll definitely get you something!

I have to go have breakfast now ttyl!

Before I left I quickly checked twitter and saw that Namjoon oppa had actually posted our selcas. I was really nervous as I scrolled down the comments but they were the usual "I LOVE YOU" "NOTICE ME" "HOPE YOUR HEALTHY" etc. I saw that he was captioned it "walks on the beautiful streets of Tokyo" I only smiled and liked it with the other 5 million likes. I decided to post the pictures on Instagram where I was private so hopefully i'd be ok. I made a quick collage and captioned it "Hello Japan!" and posted it. It was probably one of the best photos taken of me. I smiled as I shut off my phone and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I made my way into the restaurant where I greeted all the staff and took a seat next to Vina, I looked around and saw BTS all dressed and kinda tired, they sat around a separate table and were listening to the manager and Hyeon-shi was there too. V caught me staring and smiled, I waved back in response and turned back around. It was a buffet so one by one we all stood up and grabbed some breakfast. When we sat back down I took some pictures and snapchatted them and I took some cute selcas with Vina too. The breakfast was delicious and we ate heartily, after breakfast was over we headed over to pack for the photo shoot. Hyeong-shi gave us some small jobs like making sure the makeup was organised and ready to be packed. We spent some time packing and making sure everything was ok and soon everything was ready and we set off.

//You never learn do you Micha? :))//