MV shooting pt 3 continued FLUFF (╯3╰)

Wahh I haven't updated for 3 days gomen gomen.

I've actually forgotten what happened lel (quickly recaps story)

ew cringy

lets continue anyway :)

BTW

There is a small fluff so prepare yourselves <3

I reached home and I was about to get the house keys out, but the door opened and Kyung was standing there. "Kyung your back so early" I saY as I enter and shut the door. I checked the clock and saw it was only 5:30. I didn't bother changing, I just took of my trench coat and collapsed on the sofa. 'How was your day unnie?" Kyung asks bringing me a bottle of banana milk. "Yeah it was good, tiring but good, hey l have a work party at 7 so i'm just gonna chill and start getting ready at 6" I say and close my eyes.

It only felt like 2 minutes, so when I heard Kyung waking up I got pissed. "Kyung its only been 2 minutes??" I saw annoyingly as I open one eye. "I'm sorry unnie, but It's already 6, get up and shower, choose a outfit and I'll do your hair and makeup" she said smiling. I groan and heave myself off the couch and pull myself upstairs.

I take a quick shower, making sure my hair is nice and fluffy then I open my closet. "I have no clothes omg" I groan and start throwing out clothes. Its been a while since i've been to a formal party so maybe thats why I had no formal clothes. After 10 minutes of searching I manage to pull out a dress. It was a nice magenta, with long sleeves and a laced at the bottom. Meh It'll do I though and quickly changed into it. "Unnie are you ready?" Kyung said knocking at the door. "Yeah Kyung come in" I saw as I blowdry my hair "wahh unnie your wearing that dress again? It looks nice on you" Kyung says as she heads over to the dresser and takes out all her makeup. "Come sit" she says and points at the chair, I take a seat and she starts. "This is a great opportuntiy to show you how much i've improved unnie, so sit back and let me do my magic."

"You can open your eyes now" Kyung said and I slowly opened my eyes, careful not to ruin the eyeliner or mascara. "WAHHH KYUNG!" I shouted, I stood up and ran to get a better look at myself. "I hope you like it unnie, I think i've gotten better don't you think?" Kyung says edging closer to mirror. Better? I checked everything. The eyeliner was perfect, my eyebrows were perfect, the contouring the highlights...everything was perfect. For once I actually thought I looked perfect. "Unnie?" I turned around and face Kyung. Then I hugged her tightly making sure I don't smudge her masterpiece. "You've improved so much! Seriously girl for once I actually think I look beautiful thank you!" I say hugging her tighter. "No probs now come on let me quickly do your hair and you can leave" she says gesturing me to sit down. She left my hair out, curled it and added a Kyung flair. I genenuinly thought I looked perfect and Kyung has this magic touch of making someone's makeup look like their true beauty. I headed down the stair carefully in my heels and purse, I quickly grabbed the keys and headed out. "Have fun unnie don't worry about me come back as late as you want!" she called out with a sneaky smile. I rolled my eyes and waved to her and went inside the car. I took my phone out of my purse to receive the adress from my manager, I quickly type it in and start driving.

It wasn't long to get there, I parked and I could already hear the blaring music. I got out of the quickly fixed myself up and headed to the entrance. Before I headed inside, I admired the building. It was big and looked very classy. I walked up to the security and showed them my ID on my phone and they let me in.

I was instantly greeted by the blaring music and flashing lights. I looked around, there was a stage in the middle, a dance floor in front of it, a bar on one side and snacks on the other. There were also tables and I saw some od the staff sitting around talking and drinking. I saw Vina on a table with some other stylits so I went over to them. "Hey guys" I saw grabbing a seat "OMG GIRL YOU ARE LOOKING SO NICE!" Vina exclaimed and the other stylists crowded over me. "Ahaha thank you I hope it's not too much" I say as I move a stand of hair behind my ear. "Your looking very nice too Vina I love your dress". She wore a simple red dress with short sleeves and a floral pattern, her makeup was nice too, simple but killer. Soon there was huge cheer from the crowd and it was obvious why, when I looked at the stage. The boys wore the same oufits they wore for their MV and I gotta say they looked nice. They thanked everyone for coming and hoped they had a good time tonight and started goofing around on the stage. I couldn't help but laugh at what they did, but then again our entire table laughed. We all had a short meal and the music began, people started dancing and drinking. I had a few sips, but I plan to say sober tonight. I went around talking to the stylists and some of the staff, they praised me for the my skills and i've never been happier. I decided to take a quick break from the party and took a seat on the bar chair and J-hope came over. "Hey J-hope" I saw smiling. "Wahh Mi-cha you look very cute today and you can call me Hobi from now on if you want are you having fun?" He says and started busting out some stupid but funny moves. I laughed and nodded and we chatted for a little while about Sunday since i'm treating them and everything.

Soon V came over. "Sorry hyung can I borrow Mi-cha for a bit?" he says grabbing my wrists and pulling me up from seat. J-hope looked confused but smiled instead. V took me away from the party and into some dark hallway. I couldn't see but I heard a knob turning and a door opening and I was pulled inside. He flicked the light switch but the lights were kinda dim and then he closed the door. I turned to look at him but he was standing in front of the door smirking. "V what are you doing??" I ask. He slowly comes closer and I back away, in the end he cornered me into a wall. "Mi-cha you look really pretty today" he says eyeing me up and down. He places both hands onto the wall to block me, I closed my eyes and a shiver went down my spine. Why am I scared? "Why were you ignoring me Mi-cha? Is it because I embarrased you?" he asked. I was too nervous to answer. Suddenly he came closer to my neck and I could feel his warm breath behind my ear. It made me tingle. I felt him placing his soft, warm lips and I let out a little whimper. He pulled down the neck of my dress slightly to get access to more of my flesh. "I'll be careful don't worry" he says and moves my hair to get to the other side of my neck. He slowly repeats the process. I slowly became less scared, I started feeling comfortable and ...pleasure? How can I think such things?! I'll turn into a tomato everytime I see him, but at the same time I actually wanted this. I stop tensing up and let him do whatever, but if he went too far I would stop him. "Are you comfortable now?" he says as he rises up from my neck. I was too embarrased to say anything so I just nodded. "Your very cute when your embarrased" he says placing his hand and caressing my cheek. Slowly his fingers moved down and onto my lips. He stroked them softly and I tingled at every move. "Your lips are so soft Mi-cha" he smirked moving away his finger. He looked at my lips hungrily and I looked at his. They look really soft as well. Then out of nowhere he crashed his lips onto mine. He teased me for a little while waiting for a reaction and I made a pout face, "yes thats what I was waiting for, you really are so cute Mi-cha" he said and continued the kiss. He wasn't tesing anymore, he explored every part of my mouth, he opened one eye and I took it as a signal to play back. I put my hands around his neck and we slid down the wall, I let him explore every part of my mouth. He did it so well. The kiss got more intense and passionate so I didn't feel his hand playing with my breasts. He grabbed a little too hard so I grabbed his wrist and breaking our kiss. "Sorry Taehyung not tonight" I saw as I stand up. I try and fix myself up and make sure I didn't look supicious or anything. I turned the front camera of my phone on and applied some lipstick since he completely got rid of it. He came from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "I made you feel good right?" he says innocently. I smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry for embarrasing you in the morning, this is my way of forgiving you, I can't stand you ignoring me" he says and gives me one of his rectangular smiles. "Taehyung this is a secret between us ok? On Sunday act totally normal" I say not looking at him. He backhugs me his warm presence made me happy. I hug him back and give him the tiniest peck on the cheek. I wanted more but I have my limits.

We went back to the party. I entered before V so nobody would suspect anything. I headed over to Vina who just finished talking to some staff. "Hey girl where were you? I got really worried and you hairs kinda messed up where have you been?!" I quickly bring my hair back over my shoulder and flatten it out "I went outside for a little bit, I got kinda dizzy, because of all the heat so I needed some fresh air, and there was a bit of a breeze" I replied. "No matter as long as you ok come lets dance!" Vina laughed and busted out some dance moves. I giggled and copied her. After a while BTS (including V) came over and complimented us on our "amazing" dance skills. We had a mini dance battle to ourselves and just enjoyed the heated night.

Okey I just wanna say I'm sorry for not updating (bows) gomen nasai

I was a bit busy during the weekends so yeah :3

WAHHH MI-CHA, TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

I'm sorry if you guys cringed at my fluff writing skills dw I would cry too   o(﹏╥)o

I probably will write more fluffs in the future (uh smuts? Idk XD) hopefully I'll get all of Bangtan in before the book finished XD

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS I LOVE UUUUUU

  ()*:・゚ 

-AUTHOR

(THIS IS OVER 1900 WORDS AGAIN INCLUDING THE LIL MESSAGE LEL)