Lunch with BTS! Part 2

WARNING FLUFF X 5 IS COMING UP!

After a 20 minute wait, our food finally arrived. My jaws dropped at the sizes of the dishes and how they were plated out. "Wahhhh! This looks so good!!" J-hope squeals staring at the food and squriming in his chair. The sizzling of the meat nearly made me drool, so I quickly closed my mouth. I grabbed my chopsticks, "everyone lets eat!" The boys cheered and attacked the food. Me and Kyung just laughed and placed food on our plates.

We ate happily and chatted too. "I just realised your anniversary is tomorrow! Any plans?" I asked shoving a bit of lettuce into my mouth. "Its promotion week, so probably not and we have our concert coming up so we have to practice and practice" Rapmonster replied disheartened. "Don't overwork yourself guys please, you guys hav become such close friends of mine, so i'll be really hurt is fomething happens to you guys." The boys looked at me with a bit of sympathy. "Don't worry Mi-cha we also manage to have some fun too, your like our ARMY always looking after us and hoping for our well-being thank you" Suga says smiling. "Yay cheers to Mi-cha!" V shouts raising his glass, the other members cheered and toasted on my behalf. I couldn't help feel somehwhat loved.

Soon we finished eating and Kyung offered to pay for dessert, so we all ordered big bowls of ice-cream to share. We laughed and talked as we tried each others ice-creams, but everytime I looked over at the other groups they would glare at us and have their phones held up high as though they were recording us...

When the waiter cleared away our plates we all collapsed and I leaned on Rapmonsters shoulder. "Damn i'm so full" I say while closing my eyes. Since my eyes were closed I couldn't see the faces being made around the table, only giggles. "Ok guys be right back I'll go pay and wash up" I said as I rose from the table and headed out to pay. I stood in front of the counter as I waited for her to give me the bill. She handed me that leather thing with the bill inside. I braced myself by clutching my eyes shut while opening it. "90844won". Oh thats not that bad? Including ice-cream? Meh Kyung can pay me later. I quickly paid and headed to the bathrooms. I washed up, redid my lipstick and headed out. The bathrooms were in this dark hallway and there was a storage room was just down the other side. "Hey Mi-cha" I nearly jumped. "Oh my gawd Jimin oppa don't do that you scared me!" I say turning around and holding my chest breathing. "I like when you call me oppa" Jimin whispers as he slowly backs me along the wall. "Uh oppa?" I say kinda shivering. "Lets go in there" he says pointing at the storage room and grabbing my wrist. "Oppa wait!" I try to say, but its too late I'm already in the dark room and the door is shut. I hear Jimin flick the light switch and the room slightly lit up. The first thing I saw was Jimin's smirk. "Mi-cha you look really nice today" Jimin says edging closer to me. I try and get back, but he's cornered me into the shelves. "Wah its seriously tight in here aye?" I watch him staring hungrily at my lips. I wanted to say something, but I just couldn't. In situations like these, I feel as though my voice has left my body. Jimin attacks my neck and I whince the slightest. I feel him sucking, biting and his tounge swirling around in that one spot. He makes himself more comfortable and presses his body along mine and traps my legs with his so I couldn't move. I grabbed onto his hair and held him closer towards me, as i felt him slowly licking my necks. He finally stops and his needy eyes meet mine. "Mi-cha you taste so sweet, just like the vanilla ice-cream you shared with me" he says licking his lips. I don't say anything I just tremble. "Don't be scared Mi-cha i'll make you feel really good" and after he said that he slams his lips on time. He doesn't even tease me, his tongue is already exploring my mouth and aggresively playing with my tongue. He was really fast, I didn't know if I could keep up. He pinned my wrists with his hand, but he let one go and I felt him touching my body. His eyes were closed and his face was full of seriousness. Why did he seem so skilled? I concentrated on the kiss
And felt his hand carresing my hips and moving down to my thighs. He finally breaks the kiss and a string of saliva follows. He was breathing heavily and so was I. "You seemed like you need a break Mi-cha and thank god your wearing a skirt, you probably haven't felt real pleasure before so let me do the rest" he finished and continues the kiss. I didn't want to say anything, probably because he was right. I've never had real pleasure before and it seemed like Jimin knew what he was doing, so I let him continue. He aggresively played with my tongue trying to get my attention off his hand which was slowly going under my skirt. We slid down the shelves so we were sitting, but the kiss didn't break. I got used to his pace and started playing back. I felt his hand inside my panties and he stroked my part very gently. I couldn't help but wince the slightest, bit since i've never been touched there. Slowly he inserted one finger and I had to break the kiss. "O-op-pa.. It hurts..." I hugged his neck tightly at the pain. "Don't worry Mi-cha It'll feel good after a while, I want to hear your moans" he said and slowly inserted another finger. "O-Op-pa!" I moaned as he swirled around inside searching for my sweetspot. Then he started moving his fingers back and forth. "Does it feel good Mi-cha?" he says. "Mhm" I nod and suddenly he starts going faster. "Op-pa.. faster.." I manage to say. I feel him going faster and I moan even more. "Op-pa.. I.. think.. I'm going to.." I didn't wanna say. "Go ahead" he says. I feel something intense going on in my body and I felt all my juices coming out. He removes his fingers and licks them "tasty, just like vanilla ice-cream" I smile and I collapse into his embrace. "I made you feel good right? Its all I really wanted Mi-cha" he says and strokes my hair gently. The room had turned super hot and I needed to breathe. We opened the door and I ran out taking in as much fresh air as I could. "You should go wash up and I'll go in first, so things don't look suspicious" he smiles and heads out. I go into the bathroom and my perfectly done makeup and hair was pretty much ruined, so I washed up and redid everything.

I went back to the table and everyone was talking amongst themselves. When they noticed they asked where I was. "Duh in the bathroom, I'm a stylist and a girl everything must be perfect and for some reason (I point at my right eye) my eyeliner just wouldn't agree" Everyone started laughing as they stood up and we headed outside. We thanked the waiter and stood on the street. "Thank you Mi-cha I had lots of fun today!" Jin says smiling ever so cutely. "Yes it was a great way to relax and get our minds off work thank you Mi-cha" Rapmonster says on behalf of the group. "No probem guys see you tomorrow and just rest today and try not to overwork yourselves!" I say waving as they headed back into their van.

Me and Kyung got back into the car and as we were driving, we talked about today and how it was one of the most amazing lunches she's ever been too.

We arrived home, changed and collapsed on the sofa to spend the rest of the day watching dramas. "Unnie, you should see this" Kyung says sitting up with her eyes glued to the phone screen. I grabbed her phone and tried to see what she was talking about.

BTS SPOTTED AT MIGABON RESTRUANT WITH 2 GIRLS

ARE BTS FINALLY DATING?! WHO ARE THESE GIRLS?!

THEY'RE STEALING OUR PRECIOUS BOYS AWAY FROM US, WE MUST SHOW THEM AS MUCH HATE AS POSSIBLE

Kyung looked at me worridly. "Don't worry Kyung they're probably just sasaengs" I said laying back totally not caring at all when I should have...

Okay, so in the story their promtion week is coming up and so is there concert, then after that they are going to go overseas (haven't decided where) for a quick vacation to relax since they've been working their hearts out. I'm not going to write about promotion week, because thats boring and I'll probably just end up writing the same thing :3

So the next chapter will probably start as preparations for their concert, but during promtion week Mi-cha has been getting more and more hate, because the fans thing that she has something going on with them. Being the totally laid back girl she is she doesn't care at all. Her identity has been exposed as well as most of her social media, she's been getting lots of hate messages and tweets, but luckily not all fans are like that. She was backed up by the more mature armies and they said its nice that Bangtan has a army representative (since its been shown that Mi-cha told the boys how much army does and feel for them) and supports Mi-cha.