MV shooting Pt 3

I woke up with a big stretch and a smile.

Yes! Last day to wake up early! I squealed to myself and headed to the bathroom. I felt confident today so I decided to dress stylish to celebrate, we're probably gonna have a quick party after the shooting ends. I wore the same trench coat, my white ARMY tshirt, slightly ripped jeans and my white, low converses. I did my hair up in a messy bun and even wore the red bandana headband that Kyung gifted me recently. She was still sleeping obviously. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. There was lots of time left, so I made myself breakfast and went on my tab for a little while. "Unnie?" Kyung said lightly as she came downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Morning Kyung!" I say looking up while taking a sip of my coffee. "Morning unnie, you look nice today and your wearing my headband! Whats the special occasion?" she asks eyes close, smiling. "Well today is the last day to film their MV and I think we're having a after-party" I replied. "Okeyy wait for me while I get ready and we can head out together" she says and goes back upstairs.

I go back to my tab and go onto my twitter.

JUNGKOOK SPOTTED HUGGING A GIRL NEAR THE BIGHIT OFFICE

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRL? JUNGKOOK FINALLY HAVE GIRLFRIEND??

lel this fandom, luckily my identity is a secret.

"Unnie make me some coffee and put it in my flask, im coming down soon" Kyung shouts from upstaris. "Aish this girl!" I laughed and quickly made her some coffee.

"Okiee i'm done lets go!" She says. She comes down in a light coat, scarf and beanie. I hand her the coffee "are you that cold?" I ask, "yeah its always cold in the mornings" she replies and we head out.

We walked up the mainstreet and caught the bus. Kyung had to get off before me, I bid her goodbye and leaned against the cold window until I arrived at my destination.

"Aish it really is cold" I say rubbing my hands together. Then out of nowhere someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a backhug, I quickly turned around. "V-shi!" I yell and try to wiggle out. He lets go and smiles. "Wha..what were you doing?" I mutter, I quickly looked down because I felt my face getting hotter and hotter. "Sorry Mi-cha you looked cold" he says and gave me one of his rectangular smiles. "All goods and thank you, lets head inside" I said, he nodded and we entered the building. We walked into the dance studio where Jungkook and Jimin were practicing. "Ah Mi-cha! You look very stylish today" Jimin said edging closer and smirking. "Ah thank you" I blushed and played with my loose hairs. "Hey Mi-cha" Jungkook said shyly "aw hey Jungkook" I said and smiled at him. He got flustered and looked down. I giggled.

The members started arriving and I greeted them. They put their bags down and started practicing. I sat down and watched them with full admiration. They always work so hard, before I used to think they were probably a overrated boy group, but honestly know I realise why they have so many fans, why their so famous and why their known pretty much all around the world. There probably isn't one country that doesn't know them. "Mi-chaaa!" The boys yelled as they came towards me and broke my thoughts. "Hey guys" I say and smile. They all collapse on the floor tired, my eyes widen and I quickly fetch towels to wipe away their sweat. I sat on my knees next to the lying Taehyung and gently pressed the towel against his forhead, his eyes slightly opened and when he saw me wiping away his sweat he grabbed my wrist and pulled himself up. "Uh Tae-Taehyung-shi?" I say blushing, he took my hands closer to his cheeks and rubbed them against them "your so soft Mi-cha" he says and places a small kiss on them. It was probably obvious but my face started heating up, hot and hot until I looked like a tomato. I tried to lower my face to hide and he let go of my hand. I stood up and left the studio. I heard cries of jealousy from the other members and as took a quick glance back, I saw the members huddled around him, punching him jokingly but I saw his face and it looked sad.