Episode one: Pilot

Outfit up top ⬆️
(What she looks like)

'' This is the final boarding call for flight 416 with service from Dallas to Fort Worth

'' This is the final boarding call for flight 416 with service from Dallas to Fort Worth . Final boarding call for flight 416 with service from Dallas to Fort Worth '' The announcer said over the intercom
Angela and I were both running up to the flight arrival board. '' We're late...Ugh'' Angela said annoyed as she and I both weaves through some people to get closer to the board. The both of us notice that the screens are scrambled.
'' This board is broken, Ang'' I say
Angela turns around and she starts looking for someone who can help. '' The arrivals board is not...working. Ahh...Did anyone meet the flight from Guatemala ? Obiateki Airlines? Front Gate? Yeah'' Angela said as she looks around, seeing no one is going to answer
'' Why don't we go and ask someone, Ang''? I suggested
'' Yeah'' Angela replied and then the both of us takes off to go to the help desk. '' We're late'' Angela said as she and I both approaches the help desk and we both find a young dark haired man in a blue vest and a light blue shirt with red tie typing on his computer. '' Excuse me...Ahh...you have a computer glitch at the arrivals board.'' Angela told the man but he didn't answer to her. All he did was hold up his first to fingers in front of her to tell her to wait a minute. '' Hello? Sir? Excuse me? Yooohoo''? Angela added, but again she gets no response from the man who was still typing.
'' Do something''? I told her
'' Like what''? Angela asked
'' I don't know, distract him. Show him you're boobs''
'' I'm not going to show him my boobs''
'' Why not? He's clearly not going to answer us'' I told her
'' Forget it, I'm not going to show him my boobs''
'' Fine'' I grunted. '' Then we're just gonna have to stand here and look like idiots'' I said with a sigh, crossing my arms
Angela groans and she sighed. Then she grabs her shirt and pulls it open displaying her pink bustier. She has now got the man attention. Works every single time. I couldn't help but to giggle at the man's shocked face as he stares at my friend's chest. '' Yeah. Hi. The flight from Guatemala ?
'' Please tell me that you tried 'excuse me' first'' I heard the sound of a familiar voice.
Angela and I both turned around and I saw mom. She was carrying her suitcase with a carry on bag on her shoulder.
'' Mom!''
'' Sweetie!''
Angela and I both leave the help desk and we both walked up to my mom and I hugged her and she hugged me back. I'm so glad to have my mom back. I have missed her like crazy when she was away. Mom and I both pulled away from the hug and then she hugs Angela
'' Please tell me that you tried 'excuse me' first''
'' Yes I did. Welcome home'' Angela said as she and mom both pulled away from the hug and then all three of us turned and walked away. '' Oooh. Are you exhausted? Was Guatemala awful? Was it horribly backward''? Angela asked
'' And yet I was never reduced to flashing my boobs for information''
Angela gasps and then she says '' Flash them for any fun reasons and besides it was Emma's idea for me to flash them''?
'' It was you're idea''
'' Course it was my idea, Mom. We needed a distraction, the man didn't even look up from his computer when Angela said excuse me. All he did was put up his two fingers so I suggested Angela to flash her boobs''
Mom chuckles
'' Anyways back to the subject. How was Guatemala ''?
'' I was literally neck deep in a mass grave. Not romantic''
'' You know diving head first in a pit of cadavers is no way to handle a messy breakup''
'' Angela, nothing Pete and I ever did was messy'' Mom told Angela. Mom then suddenly drops her bag and spins around to face a man who was wearing a black suite and white shirt. '' Sir, why are you following us''?
The man reached for her arm and Mom stepped into a defensive position. He grabbed her, and Mom twisted out of his way, bringing up her hands, eyes darting towards Angela and me.
'' Attack! Security! Hello? Who runs this airport''? Angela said
Mom moved fluidly through the Tae Kwon Doe movements she had been trained into neutralize a hostile threat. Angela joined in by hitting the man with her purse.
'' Kick his ass, sweetie!'' Angela said
Then a security man who was dressed in blue draws his gun as other security officers joins him and do the same.
The security officer draws his gun and points it at Mom. '' We need you to step back now!''
Mom was still holding the guys hand so he can't get up. '' He attacked me!''
The man yells up to Mom from his position on the floor. '' I'm Homeland security!''
'' Ohh...a little misunderstanding here'' Angela stated
Mom raises her hands up. '' You can put away your guns''
The homeland security was slowly getting up off the floor.'' What is she in charge now? No! I'll tell you when you can lower your weapons''
The homeland security points to my mom's bag. '' Hand over you're bag''
''Oh? Is that what this is about''? Mom asked the man as she leans over and picks up her bag and tosses it to him. He opens it up to see a skull inside it. '' Boo'' Mom says, making the homeland security man drop the bag and Mom raises her eyebrows at him smiling
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________