3

A/N: Real World Question: Why is Dinah Jane Hansen so flawless?

                                                                                                  3

Y/N's POV

"Oh wow, this place is nice." You commented while looking around the small semi-crowded cafe.

Lauren chuckled. "Happy to know you approve." Lauren motioned to the cafe's menu board, which is hung up above the employees behind the counter. "What do you want?"

You pursed your lips and squinted your eyes trying to get a good look at the board. "Crap," You mumbled to yourself.

Lauren looked at you in question. "Something wrong?"

You turned to Lauren and smiled sheepishly. "I forgot my reading glasses at home, so it's kind of hard for me to see what's written on the menu board."

"Oh," Lauren nodded. "I could read off the menu items for you if you want?"

You shook your head. "Nah, how about I go find us a place to sit and you can surprise me."

Lauren smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me."

You went off and spotted a small table off to the far right of the cafe and sat down waiting for Lauren. While you waited you decided to look around the cafe looking at the various decorations. The cafe didn't have a theme or anything but the small cafe was decorated in a color scheme of light blues and greys. After awhile of scanning the cafe's surroundings your eyes landed on Lauren.She had her back turned to you and seemed to be waiting for her order.

After a few minutes of waiting for Lauren, Lauren walked over to your table and placed the food on the table. "I just got us simple things, since Ally is making lunch at home."

You smiled and reached forward grabbing a muffin. Lauren sat across from you.

"So besides your song 'Breathe'  have you written any other songs?" She asked then took a sip from her hot chocolate.

You nodded with your mouth full of food then swallowed and properly answered. "Oh yeah, I've written tons. Most I've posted on YouTube and others are still a work in progress."

"That's awesome, so are you excited to start working on your album?"

"Oh yeah, I'm super excited. This had been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl. It's still hard to believe that this is all actually happening to me."

Lauren smiled and leaned forward. "Okay, since I don't really know much about you I wanna ask you a series of fast questions to get to know you better. Sound good?"

You nodded. "Ask away."

"Waffles or Pancakes?" Lauren asked you with a serious face which caused you to laugh a little.

"Seriously Lauren?"

"What? These questions are super important and will help me determine if we can remain friends or not."

You laughed again at the green eyed girl's goofiness. "Waffles."

Lauren nodded in approval. "Hot dogs or hamburgers?"

"Hamburgers."

"Blondes or Brunettes?"

You lifted an eyebrow before answering. "I'm not picky, but I tend to prefer brunettes."

You saw Lauren smile before she extended her arms above her head to stretch her arms out. "One last question, what made you start your YouTube channel?"