2

A/N: Real World Fact: Lauren Jauregui is a cute human.

                                                                                                  2

Y/N's POV

"Okay so for the YouTube videos I'll have Dinah give me a makeover, Normani and I do the whisper challenge, Ally and I do the newly friend tag, Camila and I do the Touch My Body Challenge and Lauren and I do the Urban Dictionary Challenge. Sound good?" You asked while you and the girls ate breakfast.

"Sounds good to me." Camila responded with her mouth full of cereal causing milk to drip down the side of her mouth.

"Eww. Clean yourself up nasty." Dinah threw a rag at Camila's face causing you to giggle.

You continued to eat your cereal and look around the kitchen until your eyes landed on Lauren who was reaching up for something in one of the cabinets. You allowed your eyes to trail down her body, admiring her. Lauren Jauregui was definitely a lot more stunning in person than she was in pictures and videos. And it was Lauren and her stunningness that made it hard for you to sleep last night. You blushed remembering how you both shared a bed the night before.

Thank goodness Lauren was asleep when you arrived back in her room because you would have been a rambling mess before being able to climb into bed and sleep.

You blinked and scrunched your face up as your phone started ringing.

"Hello?" You answered without checking the caller id.

"Y/N! Good morning, how are you?" Simon asked from the other side.

"I'm doing great!"

"Perfect. Alright, well your agenda for today is that I am having you get professional photos done so that they can be uploaded and put up onto the Syco Records website. Also, tell the girls to get ready as well because I want them to have a photo session with you as well. So you'll be taking solo pictures and groups pictures with Fifth Harmony." Simon explained while you nodded. "I'll have a driver sent to go pick you and the girls up in about 2 hours."

"Okay cool. Have a nice day Mr. Cowell." You smiled as you hung up.

"What did Simon want? Do you have to go do something today?" Ally asked as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

"He wants me to go and get some pictures taken for the Syco Records website."

"Aww, wittle baby Y/N is having her first professional photoshoot." Dinah cooed as she ruffled your hair.

You stuck your tongue out at her. "Well actually he wants you girls to come along because he wants us all to have a photoshoot together or something."

"For real?" DInah snapped her fingers. "Today is gonna be fun!"

You chuckled and hurried off to get ready.

-

You blinked as you stared at yourself in the mirror. The image in front of you was mind blowingly different yet at the same time not different.

"Wow." You quietly whispered while continuing to inspect your newly made up face.

The make up artist smiled at you fondly and lightly tapped your shoulder, "Y/N, please follow me this way so that the photographers may begin your shoot."

You nodded and followed the make up artist.

I can't believe this. This is seriously a dream come true! You silently gushed in your head.