Chapter 18

Yo an update for you guys before i do my homework xD .-. my life sucks.Anyway on to the story.Sorry i did not update last week. Homework had me whipped. this idea was given by JacquelineNguyen100 Thx chu so much i was stuck xD.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mya Pov :

As i walked away from chocker crazy guy,I could feel stare staring into my back.

'Well shit .-.'

I continued to walk ignoring the stares,Then i saw the teacher walking towards me with an angry expression.

''....RUN'' I said as i turned to the imaginary camera and start running for my life.

''MYA KOMORI GET YOUR BEHIND BACK HERE'' The teacher bellowed.

''NEVER IN MY GUMMY BEAR LIFEU'' I SHOUTED.

I ran as fast as i can.I could no longer see the teacher in my sight.

''Ha'' I stop for a moment to catch my breath.

'....'

''MUWHHAHAHHAH I out run that teacher like a ninja!!!!''

Lunchtime~

3rd Pov:

''Mya you should not be skipping class you know'' The blonde hair girl scold the younger orange hair girl.

''But it so ... meh ;-;'' The younger girl replied.

''But reiji will be mad'' Yui said.

''Well reiji can kiss the royal ass of a donke-'' Mya was interrupted,When she felt a dark aura.

''I can kiss what?'' The tall black hair boy (aka reiji) said.

'.....' Yui was very nervous

''Oh i was just getting to that until you interrupt me, I was saying you can kiss a donkey ass :)''

''You will be punished for this disgusting act of yours'' He replied.

'...'

''OH MA GLOB IS THAT A NEW TEACUP SET OVER THERE''

''Do you think i am stupid'' He said getting closer to the mya.

''No i am serious there is a new teacup set over there'' She replied.

He turned around.

''Yep you are stupid because you felt for an old time trick like that'' And she ran away.

Mya Pov:

I ran far away from pigeon-san. 

''Phew'' 

''Found you S.neko-chan~'' A voice said right next to my ear.

''IN THE NAME OF THE GUMMY BEARS!! I DEMAND YOU TO STEP AWAYYYY FROM ME YOU CHICKEN BOGGERMAN!!!!''

''.......''

''.............''

''....''

''..''

''.''

I turned around slowly only to see the four strangers from this morning.

''Hi''

The blonde stranger (kou) starts to laugh out loud.

''hehehehe''

''What you laughing at blondie!?!'' My cheeks were turning a little pink from anger.

''I am so sorry S.neko-chan, but is that what you say when someone sneaks up on you?''

''-3-''

''Aww don't be mad,Anyway do you want to spend time with us for a week in our house from the sakamakis, it will be a great sleepover :D''

'Well i do need a break from them. I need to get away from vampires awhile' Mya thought

'But then again i might be doing something wrong ,these people could be vampires....EH WHAT ZE HELL I AM OVERTHINKING!' I thought again and i shake my head.

''Sure :)''

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And done,I am going to sleep now xD,Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter until next time!

JA NE~

(Author chan is very lazy today .-.)