Bonus chapter 2

Enjoy XD by yours truly
Ps:Pancake!!!!! Sorry I could not update for a long time,Well I just found out that I was almost blind!!
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Laito:

As he was going out for ''purposes'' he heard faint noises coming from the kitchen,Curious he walk towards the kitchen,As he got closer he heard slapping skin noises followed by faint ''ah''.

''Is someone doing 'it' in the kitchen or is one of my brothers mast- never mind.''

he open the door only to see mya along with kanato with their hands soapy.

'This make such weird noise when you hit your hand together when it is soapy!' Mya said innocently not even knowing what the sounds represented.

'I agree' Kanato said while holding up teddy to hide his sly smirk.

Laito could not believe how dirty kanato can be.

Ayato:

'WOW IT'S HUGE!!!' Yui shouted when she saw a large building when she was out shopping with mya.

'That's what she said to ayato.' Mya said with a perverted grin.

Poor Ayato who was stalking them died on the spot on what the perverted mya had said.

'RIP CHERRY ;(' said mya to no one in particular.

Subaru:

'Love is what make a subaru a subaru :)' Mya was yet again annoying a poor albino victim,Subaru.

'Would you shut up!!!' Subaru shouted.

'Okay' Mya said.

'.....'

'.....'

'Do you even lift bro?!?!' Mya said,but was only greeted by the window as Subaru threw her out.